nine

아홉

Taehyung's PoV;

Shivering, me and Jeongguk continued to walk down the street, our bodies being battered by the harsh winter winds.

Stupidly, I had not worn a jacket as Seoul's temperamental weather was sunny and warm this morning and now, the temperature had dropped noticeably.

"I didn't realise how dark it was." Jeongguk hummed, swinging the bag of takeout.

"It's like ten at night. Are you sure that you're okay to work on the art?" I asked while shaking like a leaf.

"Yeah, it's fine. It's not that far of a walk home anyway." Jeongguk shrugged.

I pouted, chewing on the inside of my lip.

Should I invite him to stay over?

Or would it sound sexual?

Actually.

Jeongguk often turns anything I say sexual, so I might as well just ask.

"You, you could sleep at mine." I mumbled, not too sure why I was embarrassed to say it.

He nodded, "would that be alright with your parents?"

"Uh, they disowned me so I don't live with them."

"That's shit. Do you live alone?"

"I have a dog."

"You have a dog?!" Jeongguk exclaimed, his face lighting up.

"Yeah. He's not too friendly, but he's cute."

"I love dogs." He cooed, "what's he called?"

"Yeontan."

"That's so fucking cute. I had a dog and named it Kook. It died last year from old age."

"You named a dog Kook?"

"That's not the point." He whined.

I laughed, making a quiet scream as the wind blew straight through my ones, "oh my fucking god, it's freezing."

"Do you want my hoodie?" He asked.

I blushed at the stereotypical boyfriend image associated with the question, thankful of the cheap flickering street lights and dark December nights.

"No, no. You'll get cold and then sick."

"I'm not bothered." He said, "or we could share the hoodie."

"How would that work?" I stopped to look at him with a funny face, though it was very unlikely that he'd be able to see my expression.

"Stand still."

Jeongguk removed his arms from the hoodie, pulling one side over my head.

"Put your arm through."

I slipped my arm through the left side, his arm in the right.

"Boom!" He said proudly.

I blushed at the closeness, the colour deepening as he gripped my hand tightly, delighted that he couldn't see my flushed face.

"Are you warming up now?" He asked, swinging our hands under the huge hoodie.

"Uh huh." I smiled.

————————————-

"You're so cute." Jeongguk cooed to Yeontan, squishing the dog's face between his hands as he spoke in various pitches of random noises.