eighty three

NSFW WARNING

Taehyung's PoV;

"You look beautiful, petal." Jeongguk hummed, pressing a kiss to my chin.

"Are you sure? I think it's too informal." I mumbled, looking at my jeans and button-up in my reflection. Jeongguk's arms were around my waist, his naked chest against my clothed back as he rested his chin upon my shoulder.

Jimin had invited me for a meal, with the rest of our friends. Jeongguk would've been invited, but after the whole Jisom incident the other week - which had been left unexplained - Jimin and Yoongi were the only ones not wary of him. It would've also been awkward, since everybody was a little salty towards Yoongi and Jimin for keeping the secret quiet. 

Jeongguk had encouraged me to go, saying that it'd be good for a catch-up. He was tired anyway, having just done two drug runs, a weapon run and training. He was teaching Woosung how to fight properly, alongside martial arts. 

"I think you look breathtaking." Jeongguk smiled, pressing another kiss to my skin.

"You're my boyfriend, you have to say that no matter what I wear." I frowned, staring in mild distaste.

Jeongguk span me around so we faced one another, his arms tightly holding me against him.

"Fiancé." He corrected, "plus, you know that I tell you when I don't like something. But you look so lovely in this, your legs look slender and you look so fucking pretty."

He pressed his lips gently against mine, kissing me softly.

"I love you," he spoke sincerely, "now, go out and enjoy yourself."

"I love you too." I smiled, looking into his precious eyes with admiration.

He leaned to the side, plucking up his leather jacket. I stared at him, enamored, as he wrapped it around my shoulders, the heaviness and the scent immediately making me feel safe. We stood in each other's hold for a few minutes more, the world simply falling silent around us until my phone's ping signified Jimin's arrival. We pulled apart, walking to the front door.

"Don't forget to bring me home some cake." He smiled, pinching my cheek gently.

---------------------------------

"I almost fucking died because of your boyfriend." Hoseok complained through a mouthful of chicken, pointing an accusatory chopstick at me.

I raised my eyebrows at the greasy, cheap plastic, hitting it away with my own chopstick and shaking my head.

"He saved all of you. He put all of your lives before his, when faced with his biggest fear." I replied, stabbing at the vegetables on my plate. 

"I had a gun pointed at my head." Hoseok replied blandly.

"He's an alright guy. He's funny, sweet and caring." Yoongi said, Jimin nodding afterwards. 

I looked down, subtly checking my phone as I pulled it out of my pocket. 

Ggukie:

21:38 - I can't stop thinking about how you whimper when I push you up against the wall.

My cheeks flared at the unexpectedly dirty message. I shoved my phone back into my pocket, flicking my hair out of my face before taking my jacket off, making a comment about how warm it is.

Jimin frowned, sat shivering. Yoongi, also shivering, shot me a look which read 'what the fuck are you talking about?'

"What if he hurts Taehyung?" Namjoon asked, Jin sounding a murmur in agreement, nodding as he muttered a 'good point'.