Let the killing begin.

Daggers clashed, sparks appeared, blood fell on the ground, secret weapons came into action at last. Steel shining as it aimed for the soft texture of human flesh.

" Enough!!!" A voice commanded sternly and then there was silence. 

The instructor came closer and inspected both of individuals. Suddenly a pat came causing one of them to look back, a male looked at the female with the beautifull (h/c) and the magnetic (e/c) eyes. The friendly gesture was met with a small, warm smile.

" Good work (Name), I'm sure you'll pass." The male encouraged and you nodded silently.

" (Name) (Surname), you pass the test." The instructor announced and you smiled before gazing at your opponent.

" What about him?"

" He passed as well." He replied and you smiled.

" Thank you, sir Gaspar." You answered and he patted your head before leaving, your attention was turned to your friend who was smilling at you happily.

" You're the ace of the village, you were bound to succeed." He joked with a large smile, Leo was the only who ever managed to befriend you. 

You were hard to talk to, people were scared to approach you, you were always a skilled assasin but ever since that fatefull day... something inside you snapped and you became cold as ice and as heartless as death itself, you killed your targets without mercy and you were faster than anyone in the village. 

You always trained and avoided social events for the sake of sharpening your skills. Leo was the only friend you had since you were little, he never left your side and was there to help you train and comfort you when you felt alone and lost.

" Thanks Leo, I appreciate your words... but what I am aiming for is far more dangerous and risky."

" I know, you want to kill him and finally avenge your father."

" He was a noble person, he always investigated his victims and if they had to be killed so that others may live... he did it. He never took someone's life when he knew they were innocent."

" That's why he was our leader. Your father was an inspiration to us all. That and our history which makes this place unique."

  "Kage no hokori" which means shadow pride, that was the name of a small villange that existed on the outskirts of the Reim, it was hidden from outsiders due to its unique nature. It was also the villaged with the most dangerous assasins in history. And your father used to be their leader, their number one assasin and the most amazing man you knew. 

Until he was killed, murdered by a noble, his name was known throughout the empire, he was the leader of the Fanalis Corps, he was Muu Alexius, the best warrior of Reim and the man you dreamt of killing for his unforgivable action. 

You never knew why he killed your father, you knew that he wasn't a target and as such there had been no known reason to attack your father but he did... and he killed him without any sign of remorse, your father's comrades fought hard to keep the body and eventually bring it back home. Thankfully the succeded and the funeral was done... but the damage was far too big.

You were thirteen at that time, Muu was eighteen. Two of these men were Leo's father, sir Jackal and your instructor, sir Gaspar.

" I will kill him... I will make him pay... no matter what." You whispered, Leo nodded in agreement, you were in a state of complete rage, when you were in that state... no one should be near you. 

You didn't think... you would just kill. 

Without another word you left and returned home where you found your mother and baby brother sleeping peacefully. Your mother had also been devastated by this loss, she was now more reserved and protective, she went everywhere you went when given a mission. 

You glanced at them before going to the kitchen, she had coocked dinner already and had sharpened a few of your knifes. 

You smiled as you imagined one of the piercing Muu neck. What a sight that would be,huh? 

 Muu was a strong man, you had spent years studing him, when he got his metal vessel you were there, when he laughed with his friends you watched without him ever noticing you and when he fought, you were always hidden, always looking at him. 

You knew his weak spots and you knew how to make a quick kill, all you needed was a chance. You managed to calm yourself while enjoying your dinner silently, when you felt a hand on top of yours, you looked back and saw your little brother Luca.

 He was a sweet twelve year old boy who was also skilled at assasination, but was going to remain to the village until he was fourteen, that was the age where you were taken out of the village to see more experienced assasins in action and get some tips on the job.

" Hi, big sister!!!! How did it go?" He asked, despite his young age, his was a smart kid and had a kind heart.

" I passed." You answered gently and his smile widened as he hugged you tightly.

" Yay!!!! I'm so happy that you passed!!!!" He cheered and you chuckled. Luca barely remembered your father and that was the reason he was able to accept his death a bit better but he had grown quite attached to you as a result of that, probably because you did your best to fill the missing spot in your family. 

Before you could speak again you heard a knock on the door, you saw your mother opening and Leo came in, because of his red face and his panting you understood he came running, meaning that something important happened.

" My dad!!!" He shouted and your eyes widen as you stood up and came closer.

" What happened?" You whispered, cupping his face in your arms.

" He was caught by the Fanalis Corps, he was on a mission... he had to kill a slave seller... but he didn't think that Muu Alexius was there too..."

" DAMN HIM!!!!" You cursed and turned around. Your mother touched your shoulder and looked at you, a silent plea not to let your emotions get the better of you.

" We have to get him back (Name)!!!" Leo said as tears threaten to spill from his eyes, you went back to him and hugged him.

" Of course we'll get him back. He brought my dad back and I will bring him, I promise you that." You whispered as he hugged you back. One thought came into mind as you looked at the roof planning sir Jackal's escape, "Now is my chance".

Now you would have your revenge... finally.