Love

Things were very peacefull the past two weeks, you became good friends with Myron who was more than happy to see you wear the clothes she had chosen for you so often, including today.

You had been training a lot, watching the Fanalis Corps train and sometimes you even joined them, you had proved to all of them that you were a very skilled person and you even had a talk with Scheherazade, it was about anything special really but to some it seemed like a great achievement.

 The magi seemed to like and enjoy your company, which you thought of as weird considering your past actions but didn't question her about it. 

Still, you were feeling homesick already... you really missed your village, your mother and brother, you also missed Leo so very much. 

True, the Fanalis Corps weren't as lame as you originally believed... but they weren't that close to you nor did they know what you've been through or what you felt. Leo had been with you your entire life and had been the same as Luca, a brother so close that you just couldn't push aside so heartlessly. And it hurt not being there, at their side to help them as much as you could.

Muu was also starting to notice your sudden change in attitude and your sour mood and was already feeling envy, he knew you were thinking about the assasin boy and he hated it.

Sure, he wasn't with you for as long as Leo but he surely loved you more than him!!! He cared for you more than anything in the world and he wanted you to be happy!!! 

That was his greatest desire but he was now starting to realize that your happiness was in the village you had left by force... and he didn't like that at all. 

Why couldn't you be happy here? With him by your side...

"(Name), are you okay?" He asked softly and you looked at him for a minute before returning your attention to the garden you were facing from your room's window before answering.

"I am a little homesick in all honesty, I really miss my home." You answered truthfully, Muu looked at you for a moment before deciding his next move. 

You felt two strong arms wrap around you and pulled you to a strong chest as a head rested on top of yours. Your face became red with embarassment as you felt your whole body shake. 

What the hell was going on?

" I hate it when you're sad." He murmured and you froze, you raised your head and met his gaze, his eyes locked on yours, he lowered himself and his lips slowly met yours in a hungry kiss, his hands began rubbing your tummy and sides. 

You could feel his desire to have you and his sudden passion was slowly starting to devour you. You were still for a few minutes before eventually using one of your arms to pull Muu from the neck down as you melted in his kiss. 

He took great pleasure in that and turned you around, he moved to nearby wall as he raised you in the air, your legs were wrapped around his waist as his lips moved to your neck leaving  gentle kisses that came into contrast with his hands that were on your back trapping you in a firm embrace. 

You left a small moan before looking at him, he had a lustfull gaze that clearly wouldn't  and if you had to bet, so did you. 

His hand caressed your cheek briefly as he kissed you again, this time he took you to the bed and placed you down gently, he began taking off his armor and you kept staring him... your breath caught in your throat, he was indeed a very handsome male and for the first time in your life, you thought you had a crush on someone... what an irony, you were falling for the guy that you would have loved to kill a few months ago. 

When you finally snapped out of your thoughts you noticed that Muu had taken off your clothes as well, your face became bright red at once as you felt incredibly stupid for not noticing earlier. How was he able to do that so quickly?!

You tried to cover yourself but it was in vain, Muu removed your hands and began kissing your neck up to your chest, he licked, kissed and nibbled every part of your body and eventually he entered you, you left a scream of pain, despite his"preparations"  this still was your first time and you were in tremendous pain as expected. 

" It hurts!!!" You hissed and he kissed you gently, he cupped your cheeks and made you look into his eyes, not moving for a few minutes until you were able to adjust your breathing. He then began moving slowly, each thrust making you moan, he continued his observation of your face and expressions, his gaze never getting distracted by anything other than you, not even for a second did his attention shift elsewhere, his movements eventually became forcefull, his speed increased and you both began moaning, occassionaly kissing each other to break the lustfull chants of each other's voice.

 You weren't sure how long you were at it, all you knew was that the slow pace he had set at the beggining was gone, replaced with the desperate need of a hungry beast.

Suddenly you felt him tense up, his speed increasing even more,it led to you reaching your limit with Muu following after he left a loud groan of ectasy. The two of you panted as you gazed at each other, he seemed so happy, as if he was in a dream. 

He smiled at you and leaned in for a gentle, loving kiss.

"I guess we do share the same feelings after all." He teased and you huffed.

 "Don't get cocky, I can still change my mind if I want to." You threatened and he laughed.

"No, you wont." He replied and you glared at him.

" Oh really? And what gives you that idea?" 

" When you fall in love, it's almost impossible to escape it." He commented and you blushed as you looked away.

" Oh please!!! I haven't confessed anything!!!"

" Does that mean that I am still an entitled pervert?" He asked and you looked at him annoyed.

" You really are unbearable at times like these." You grumbled and he laughed, he fell next to you and pulled the covers over the both of you.

" I can't help it, you're cute when you're mad." He admited and you rolled your eyes. 

He pulled you closer to his body and you slowly fell asleep in his arms, Muu kissed your head and joined you shortly afterwards. 

He had earned your affection and had made you his, you were going to be with him... and he was going to give you anything you wanted, as long as he could keep you close he was more than satisfied, even more so when he knew that you loved him back as well, his last thought was Leo and how he felt that he had won the war between the two of them. 

Yes, you were finally his.