The union.

Time sure passes by when one is busy, today was the moment everyone has been waiting. You were getting married to Muu Alexius. Everyone in your house was in panic, especially your mother and miss Janet, the two of them had been arguing about your hairstyle, your accessories, even about the clothes Riku should wear for the occasion, as for you... you were slowly falling into mandness, your heart was pounding and your stress levels were over the edge. 

- Helloooo~

 You looked at the entrance and saw Naga who had a sinister smile on. You groaned annoyed and gave him a glare.

- Don't even think about asking me to dump him two seconds before I say "I do". 

- I didn't say anything. He defended himself, still smilling.

- You thought about it, don't deny that.

- True... but only because he's a psycopath, he doesn't need a bride, he needs a doctor or better yet, an executioner,

- Naga!

- (Name)! He said and you stood up, the two of you had a stare competion for nearly two minutes before you both burst out laughing.

- I can't believe you.

- Well at least you're no longer stressed, are you?

- No, I'm not. Thanks... seriously though, I can't believe you haven't attempted to kill Muu by now.

- It's never too late, trust me. You just say it and he'll meet the emperor within minutes.

- I don't think there's a need for that... by the way, could you get Willow to help dress up? I think that our mother and miss Janet will spend at least two more hours arguing before they agree on something.

- Got it. He said and left the room in a hurry. You sat down and began brushing your hair when Willow came in with a few more girls, they slowly helped you wear your wedding dress and arrange your hair.

YOUR HAIRSTYLE (PICK ONE FROM THE BELOW):

YOUR WEDDING DRESS (IF YOU LIKE THAT HAIRSTYLE YOU CAN CHOOSE IT TOO):

- Oh my god!!! You're beautifull (Name)!!! Willow said and you smiled, if you weren't in front of a mirror you'd think you were a completely different person

- Oh my god!!! You're beautifull (Name)!!! Willow said and you smiled, if you weren't in front of a mirror you'd think you were a completely different person... did that happen to every bride or was it just you? You took a deep breath and slowly got out, walking slowly and trying your best to relax when suddenly your mother and miss Janet appeared, when they looked at you there was awe and admiration in their eyes.

- What do you think? You asked awkardly, they both snapped out of it and sighed a bit dissapointed.

- So much for agreeing on something. Your mother said and you chuckled.

- Did you at least dress Riku up? You asked and they smiled at that.

- Yep, he looks like a little prince. I swear he's going to have so many girls after him when he gets older.

- Don't even joke about that. A voice said from behind and you saw Leo with your brothers.

- We should get going. Your future husband will most likely be twice as nervous as you. He's the one who has to wait for you to arrive after all. Naga said and you chuckled, it was nice to see he was trying to put his differences with Muu aside for your happiness.

- You're right... let's go. You said and all of you headed outside where a carriage was waiting to take you to the palace, where Scheherazade herself would be the one to unite you and Muu.

 Meanwhile, as Naga had imagined, Muu was seriously thinking of going to the village and have the marriage there. It was due to Myron's and Lo'lo's assurance that he was still there, of course Scheherazade too had told him that you had no interest in running away, had that been the case you wouldn't have waited for this moment... that did somehow work but he was still delusional, fearing that maybe someone would interefere, heck he even had the possibilty of Luca, Leo and Naga working together to stop the wedding. It was only when he heard the horses of your carriage that his delusions ended, they were replaced with awe as he saw you being escorted by your brothers, your mother and friends were behind you and soon enough they went with everyone else. When they got close enough, Naga slowly led your hand to Muu's and said with a small smile.

- You better take good care of her or else. He said and you looked at him with a small smile, he was keeping himself to a limit but you knew he simply couldn't contain himself for long. 

- I will, she is one of a kind. Muu said as he took your hand, Naga backed off slowly with Luca following after him, the two of you moved towards Scheherazade and the kneeled. As she began to talk you looked at Muu tenderly, he returned your gaze. 

- Happy? You whispered and he nodded slightly.

- More than you can ever imagine. 

 Suddenly Scheherazade told you both to stand up, you both then turned to face each other fully, preparing for the part that would seal your fates.

- Do you Muu Alexius take (Name) (Last Name) as your wife? She asked and Muu smiled in the most tender and loving manner you had ever seen.

- I do.

- Do you (Name (Last Name) take Muu Alexius as your husband? She asked you and you smiled, a small blush on your face as you replied.

- I do.

- Then with the power given to me, I pronounce you husband and wife. Scheherazade said and no sooner had she finished that Muu pulled you gently closer to him and kissed you passionately. Everyone began cheering and the two of you seperated, walking towards the large dining hall where a great feast awaited everyone, the two of you however looked only at each other and once Riku was with you both you almost forgot that there was a celebration going on, the three of you were on your little mellow world, you were all a family... at long last.