At heaven's door.

To say you were in a dream would be an understatement, dreams have ends and yours seemed endless. When you woke up next to Muu and with your son between you both you felt the ultimate happiness, you thought that it was like those fairytale love stories where hatred turns to love in the course of time... despite your mission to end Gyouken you knew that the moments you'd spend here before going to the Kou empire would be heavenly. You heard a low groan and looked at Muu who slowly opened his eyes, his gaze met yours and he smiled at you gently.

- Good morning, my love. He said and you leaned down to peck his lips.

- Good morning. You replied sweetly, you both looked at Riku who was still sleeping. Both of you chuckled as you placed a hand on his tiny cheek. He frowned for two seconds before his hand touched your fingers, squeezing them gently, you smiled and looked at Muu who was looking at you with sparkling eyes.

- Should I start being jealous? He teased and you smirked.

- If you want we can have a daughter too, that way I'll be jealous too. You said and he laughed as he leaned forward, his forehead against yours with both of you looking at each other with adoration.

- Uh-hum. A third voice said and when you looked behind, you saw Naga looking at you both with an amused smirk.

- Brother?! You said, your face red.

- Sorry to be the party pooper but you need to leave your bed. We discovered a spy from the Kou empire among the stuff of the palace. He said and you both paled at that.

- How?

- While you two were on heavents seventh floor, I noticed a very strange maid lurking around looking at the guests, especially you two... I followed her, acted like I was head over hills for her and once she spilled the truth I knocked her out cold with alchohol. He said and Muu seemed impressed.

- I'll handle it. He replied and Naga snorted.

- Leo is attending to our friend already, you need to inform the magi and lady Scheherazade. Sister, I have already sent messangers to our new bases. Naga said and you couldn't express how thankfull you were for his help.

- Naga... have you gotten enough sleep? Muu asked and Naga rolled his eyes.

- Two hours only.

- Then go to bed, I'll take care of the rest. You told him as you stood up. Naga looked at Riku and you understood his concern.

- I'll take him to my room. He said and got closer, as he took Riku you saw Muu's dissaproving look, you went to him and touched his shoulder to distract him from Naga and Riku. It worked as the two of you changed clothes and left, both of you headed to your duties while Naga slowly walked to his room, holding Riku who was clinging to him due to his body heat as Naga looked at him with a small smirk. "Your parents are by far the most weird yet comical couple I've encountered so far, I suspect you might have another sibling before you even reach the age of four" he thought as the two of them finally reached his room. 

 Meanwhile you had been checking out the reports from both Kou and Sindria... many thiefs and small time criminals were dissapearing quickly and there were a few nobles that had been taken care of as well, the number of the people increased with the death of a noble from Kou, every servant in his house asked to join and you had decided to send Willow and your mother to oversee this, Willow was skilled and had showed a talent for plotting schemes that most of the time led to pleasant results for you all, your mother being a very wise figure would be there to inspect the newcomers. As for Sindria, Luca and miss Janet along with your old mentor, sir Gaspar would go and oversee the whole situation. Finally sir Jackal, Leo's father had been instructed to have a look in some areas in Heliohapt and see if there was a place that could provide shelter should you come to the decision of expanding there as well. 

- I just hope there wont be major problems in our work. You mumbled as you leaned to a wall and looked at the sky.

- (Name). A voice said and you looked at your left seeing Scheherazade coming closer.

- Good morning. You said with a small smile.

- Good morning, I heard what happened. I would like you to thank your brother for what he did and ask him to meet me.

- Right now he is resting, he also has Riku with him. You said and she smiled.

- I am happy to see that he is indeed reformed... 

- Yes, to be honest he is extremely reliable and despite his sharp tongue he has a very good heart.

- Similar to his sister. Scheherazade said and you laughed.

- Well, we are twins. Though he is not as stubborn as I am.

- As long as I don't end up being kicked in the stomach again, I'm okay. A voice said and you saw Myron coming closer. 

- Oh come on, I never kicked that hard.

- Yes you did!!! Especially the first days you spent here. She said and you laughed as Scheherazade chuckled.

- Well, I never used all of my strength. Does that count?

- Should I be worried that one of this days I might be stuck to a wall unable to move? She asked and you shook your head.

- Nope, I have no such intentions I assure you. You said and she smiled.

- Good, by the way... where is your twin? She asked and you raised an eyebrow at that.

- He's asleep with Riku, is there a problem? You asked and she blushed a bit as she looked away. Was Myron... falling for Naga? 

- No reason... just asking. She said and you smiled, so long for your ship of her with Lo'lo. 

- Okay then, see you two later. You told before you left, this day was turning out to be good... well it was easy for someone to fall from heaven's door and end up to hell but right... that seemed like a faraway idea.