Reunion.

For the past few weeks you were always on guard and anxious, the peace that ruled these days were accompanied by the feeling of fear. Fear of the unknown, of what you couldn't know because of your current position. 

There were moments you would see Leo or Luca hiding around the trees or the shadows and watch you or Muu from afar. This alone made your nights unbearable and the silence of an empty room alerted you and kept you on edge because you knew not their reason to be here.

You desperately wished to know why would Luca, of all people, be here... did Leo convince him that Muu was an enemy that had to be killed? Or were you the target? 

You decided to put a stop to this tonight. Muu was busy with the preparations for the engagement party when you wore your uniform and left the castle without anyone noticing. Sneaking out seemed cowardly but Muu's overprotectiveness would not assist you in any way.

You passed a few rooftops until eventually stopping by the hiding spot you and Leo had used when you escaped the castle a long time ago. Oh, the irony.

You stood only a few meters away before you heard footsteps, you didn't move an inch and looked ahead of you, Leo and Luca were both standing there, eyes dark and filled with anger and disgust. For a long while no one spoke, you knew that you didn't look friendly anymore nor did you seem like an ally. Eventually Luca came forward and spoke.

" Why did you betray us?" He asked, he was still only a kid yet he seemed far older than his normal age. His question didn't surprise you, you looked at him dissapointed.

"Who said I betrayed you exactly?" You retorded and Leo growled.

"You're with the Fanalis Corps!!! You turned your back on the village, your friends and family." He accused and you wanted to slap him so badly, still you had some self control left in you even in the face of such an egotistical accusation.

"And what was I suppose to do? Let them kill you all? To see our home in ruins?" You went on, even when you knew Muu wouldn't destroy the village you couldn't be sure about the rest of the Fanalis Corps, Muu's word should have been enough but with only a small spark things could get bloody faster than you could say "boo". 

"We can fight them (Name)!!! Besides you yourself admitted that you are in love with him!!!" Leo argued and you smirked.

"So this is all about? About me choosing Muu over you? Is this why you drugged my little brother into this? To satisfy your wounded pride? That's low, even for you."

"Big sister stop it!!!! Leo is our friend!!!" Luca shouted as he looked at you, eyes filled with tears, it broke your heart to see Luca take his side over yours... but you wouldn't force him to believe you even when you knew the truth about all of this.

"Then why did he bring you here? Did you both believe that something would change if you spied on me and Muu? Or do you think that you can kill me?"

"No (Name), we know that WE cannot kill you. But the elders of the village have declared you a traitor that needs to be killed." Leo announced and your eyes widened in shock. 

You couldn't believe it... the entire village now considered you their enemy? Why? This was questioned lurked in your mind for a second, only to answer it yourself. Because they only knew what Leo had told them, because he manipulated your brother to say the same. That was why.

"So that's what this is all about." You mumbled, your eyes clouded for a mere second, you held back your tears, you refused to break down now. 

Instead you pulled out a dagger and pointed it at both Luca and Leo causing them to take a step back. Since this was the outcome, you'd stand your ground until the bitter end.

"What are you doing (Name)?!" Leo asked, unsure of your actions. Your eyes were filled with anger, hatred began poisoning your heart. This was his fault as well as yours... but you refused to allow Leo to play the hero after all that.

"Tell this to your elders, they can send whoever they want, they can send the entire village for all I care, I will fight and stand my ground... but if something happens to my friends and allies nothing will save your necks from my blade!!!!" You hissed and threw the dagger at them scrathcing their cheeks, Leo's left cheek and Luca's right cheek. They stared at you shocked but you no longer cared about any of this.

After that declaration, you turned your back on them and left without even a glance behind you. 

Leo was shocked to say the least... he couldn't believe what you just said. He lied when he said that the village saw you as a traitor and wanted you dead, he wanted to see just how long you were going to pretend to care for Muu and the Fanalais Corps, if whatever "love" you felt for them was stronger than the one you had for your true friends and family. 

Now he knew that he had lost you completely, Luca was ready to break down completely... he wanted his big sister back, he wanted them to be happy and together like before. That's what Leo promised would happen! That's why he was up for this whole facade.

He looked at Leo, he understood now why his sister was being so aggresive. She was in love and had been freed from the shackles of her previous hatred. She had been reborn... and it was about time that he was too. Even if that meant that he had to break his friendship with their friend.

"Goodbye Leo." He murmured as he followed after you, leaving the elder assasin alone. He tried his best to follow you but you were faster than him by a long shot.

Meanwhile Muu was horrified when he realized you were gone, he was searching everywhere for you but you were nowhere in sight.

He was having delusions about what could have happened and was seriously thinking of chaining you to your room in order for you to stay safe. However his worries vanished when he saw you on a tree, your back was turned on him and so he couldn't see you cry.

"(Name)!!!" He called out, you turned around and the moment he saw your pained face stained with tears he jumbed on tree and stood next to you, his face mixed with anger and worry. 

"Muu... what happened?" You asked softly as you scooped away your tears and tried to sound okay, with little success.

"That's what I should be asking you!!! Why are you crying?" He asked back and pulled you closer, before you could answer you heard the creaking of a dry brance and looked beneath you to see Luca staring at the both of you with pleading eyes. 

"Big sister!" He called out to you, Muu looked at you and understood that it had to do something with either him or Leo.

 "What are you doing here Luca?" You questioned and he put great effort to come up and look at you with a large smile. Well, clearly he had been skipping practice if he was that bad at it.

"I decided that I want to join you. Leo... he lied when he said that about the elders and the whole coming after you. I really am sorry that I made you upset. I just didn't know why you turned your back to the village and didn't come back to at least tell us you were fine!!!" He confessed with teary eyes, a small blush on his face.

"I never betrayed you! Luca, you're my family! I'd never do something this horrible to you!"

"I-I know but... Leo-"

"Leo confessed and I rejected him. I don't blame you for believing him... I'm just glad you are on my side." You said and hugged your brother, you soon let go and he looked away, still embarassed that he acted like a three year old.

 Muu laughed and patted his head while Luca looked at him surprised, he recognized Muu and decided that this might be a very interesting reunion after all.

As for the Fanalis himself... he was not going to let Leo get away with this. That jerk would pay for every single tear you shed because of his lies.

That was a promise.