The Assasination P.t2

You and Naga had been now keeping distances from the empress since you both knew she was up to something... and that involved Al Thamen. When the attempt to kill you happened it was clear Gyouken was only interested in Naga since she believed she could manipulate him using seduction. 

- So... when do you think she'll make a move? Naga asked.

- I believe today... our spies told me of what happened at Magnostaudt... of what Muu tried to do and about this magi, Aladdin. You said and Naga hummed, it was true things were getting complicated. The Kou empire had also been moving and that was alerting you... just what on earth were they planning? 

- Maybe we should check out on her? He said and you looked at the throne room... black ruckh had been circling the place... it was unsettling to say the least. Suddenly an assasin came towards you, he bowed and after catching his breath he spoke.

- Chief, recent news describe a monster that has been destroying everything in it's path... our people in Sindria have also informed us that king Sinbad has joined the fight along with the members of the royal family from Kou.

- Meaning we are the only metal vessel users that haven't gone there. Naga said and he looked at you. 

- We must act now. You said and directed your attention back to the messenger, he would inform the empress that the two of you had also vanished... that would make her a bit suspicious but she would not stop her main plan... not if she believed she was close to victory.

- Understood. The messenger said and left... the two of you moved down and walked towards a dark corner... Naga inform the assasins from the village in Kou to come to the palace and then he would join the battlefield and you would go for the assasination. Naga brought out his metal vessel which was a rainbow coloured dagger... he placed it before him and spoke.

THE DAGGER:

- Oh spirit of Faith and Meditation I order thy, envelop me,dwell in me

- Oh spirit of Faith and Meditation I order thy, envelop me,dwell in me. Transform yourself into a great guardian, Ahatum!!!

 With those words his body was engulfed in light and his djinn equip appeared, you watched with a smile as the light faded and revealed Naga in his new form.

NAGA'S DJINN EQUIP (PICK EITHER OF THEM):

- It's a realy fancy djinn equip. You said and he shrugged.

- I'm off. He said and flew up in the air, you didn't waste time either, you turned around and headed for the throne room, each step cautious. There would be a ton of members from Al Thamen and so you had to be patient until reinforcements came... or maybe not. An arrow could do the trick... but what if she stopped or dogded it? It was a great risk and you had to wonder if you should take it... as you moved closer you noticed that her defense was not high. You frowned and decided to try something else, you brought an old friend... the little mix that you had used a long time ago to make others loose consciousness. You moved closer, still undetected and placed four of close enough... you lit them up and then moved away. You watched as some members seemed unable to remain awake and they drobbed on the floor. That didn't go unoticed and they all soon began searching for them, Gyouken herself seemed curious and moved towards the spot you had placed them, you too moved closer and went right above her. When Gyouken found them it was clear she had been affected but to what extend, to give the effect some more time you brought out a rock and threw it as far as you could, the sound caused Gyouken to look away... she then turned to those who were still awake to go and check it out before leaning down to blow the mix off. It was then that you decided to do it, bringing your daggers out you jumped from the roof and landed on her, tackling her to the ground, her back on you. Within seconds you stabbed both of her arms causing her to scream and look back at you while you brought out a third, bigger dagger.

- YOU!!! She hissed but it was too late, you pulled her by the hair exposing her neck before cut it off, the blood fell on the floor and Gyouken's body went limb... she was dead. As if on cue however the members of Al Thamen she had sent appeared and charged at you, it was then that the rest of the assasins appeared with Luca leading them.

- Good job sister! He said as he looked at Gyouken.

- Thank you Luca. You said with a sigh... that was by far the most intense assasination you had ever done... you thanked whatever led to this result since you would live to see the sun rise another day. That was the risk of being an assasin... but the victories were what made it worth it... the joy that came afterwards.

- We need to go!!! Luca said and all of you retreated moving towards the direction of the village. 

~TWO WEEKS LATER~

After Gyouken's death you had went to Sindria to see the village there before heading back to Reim... when you arrived however you discovered that Scheherazade had died and the person who had taken her, a young man named Titus was the one to become the new magi of Reim. Your heart was wounded and you had cried a lot at the death of a friend of yours who had done a lot for you. As for Muu...after he learnt that you had conquered a dungeon and that Naga had too, he had been more clingy and more cautious. The war had affected him and Scheherazade's death might had made him more delirious... which was bad news.