Azura Pt.2

Azura came with great speed towards you aiming for your neck but failed due to Muu grabbing her leg and throwing her on a tree, she groaned in pain as she stood up, you charged at her holding the spear you had received from the ring and attempted to chop off her head with no success. You knew that the spear might had been usefull but still Azura was an older and more experienced assasin, meaning you had to try something else. You looked around and saw two rocks who had a small space between them, you jumbed towards that direction and saw if your spear could fit in there, it was okay and then you proceeded with the next part of the plan. You brought out a few daggers and charged at Azura, Muu was about to follow when you gave him a weird look, he stopped in his tracks understanding that he shouldn't interefere until you said so. 

- Ha! No more help from your darling? Then you're certainly going to die. Azura hissed.

- I wouldn't be so sure. You said as you used you slashed your daggers before her, slowly the two of you began fighting like lunatics, both of you trying to kill the other without any noble feeling behind, only pure hatred, it was like this for a while until you managed to kick Azura in the gut and she gasped, you then looked at Muu who in turn kicked her as well forcing her to fall backwards and the spear penetrated her body with force, Azura screamed and coughed out blood as she began breating heavily.

- Don't... ugh, don't think... this is... the end...

- What do you mean Azura? You asked and she chuckled.

- I... am not... the only one...

- So there are more like you? Muu asked and she laughed.

- You'll both... suffer.... and then you're... ugh, you're going to die...

- You said you made my father suffer, I want to know exactly what you meant with that.

- Hahaha.... what makes you think... I'll tell you...

- You can remain quiet if you want but I will search for answers Azura, I will find out what is going on. 

- WE will find what is going on. Muu said and you looked at him suddenly the spear became a long line of light and returned inside the ring, Azura smirked as if she imagined something pleasant, it was then that she slowly began closing her, she took one last breath... and then died. You sighed and then felt Muu wrap his arms around you.

- Why do I always find myself in the center of all trouble? You asked him and he smirked.

- Because you're just too amazing. And that means you have to put up with stuff like that. He said and you looked up at him with a smile.

- It's a good thing that you're here as well. You told him and the two of you began walking away. It was a very tough night and when Muu carried you, bridal style to the palace he placed you on the bed of your room and slept next to you with a gentle smile on his face.

~THE NEXT DAY~

You slowly opened your eyes and saw the sunlight, you felt something warm right next to you and you cuddled up to it, you heard a small laugh and you looked up, your slowly began realizing that the heat source was Muu, you instantly stood up and looked at him with a large blush on your face.

- Muu!!! You... I...

- It's okay, I thought it was cute. He said and slowly brought his face closer capturing your lips in a sweet and gentle kiss. You looked at him with a smile and then stood up.

- I need to go back, I have my responsibilities as leader of the Assasins. Still Muu...

- What is it?

- We should finally place a date about our wedding. Don't you think? You said and Muu froze, you looked a way feeling stupid for saying something like that when suddenly a pair of arms raised you in the air and began swinging you around.

- (Name) you have no idea how long I've waited for you to say this. He said happily and you began filling dizzy but laughed.

- Muu put me down, please!!! I'm getting really dizzy here!!! You said and he obeyed, once he placed you down though he embraced you a bit too tight but you didn't blame him.

- I'm so happy that you want this as much as I do, you don't know how long I've dreamed of this. He said and you noticed a creepy tone in his voice, it had a possesivness that didn't suit his childish look. You decided to ignore it since there were more important things at hand. 

- How about next week? I will make sure to get all my work finished by then and look after my fair share of work for the wedding. You said and Muu's smile became wider.

- Sounds like a plan. He said and you smiled, this made things a lot easier.

- I'll see you later. You replied before jumping off the window, you began jumping from roof to roof but the dress was getting in your way but you did nothing to change that, it was a gift from Muu after all.

 Meanwhile your mother had discovered Azura's return and her death. She was extremely shocked to know that this woman had the nerve to come back after all these years. Still her greatest fear was that she might had done something to you, when she heard a knock on the door she hurried and opened, you stood there with an apologetic smile and a fear about the kind of randsome she had prepared for you, instead of that however she gave you a tight hug and you felt her weep.

- Oh god! I'm so happy you're alright. She said and you hugged her back.

- I'm sorry I didn't come back yesterday... I had a fight with a woman named Azura. You said and she suddenly looked at you shocked.

- You... you met her?!

- Yes, she wanted to kill me... I have to thank Muu and Scheherazade for their help. If she hadn't given me this enchanted ring I'd had been in a bad situation... and Muu really helped me kill her.

- Oh god, that woman never learnt her lesson.

- Mother... she said something about my father, she said that she made him suffer and that there are more like her who will come for us. You said as you slowly came in, your mother closed the door and looked at you with a sadness.

- I guess you have the right to know.

- About what?

- About your twin brother.