Magi's gift.

You had been preparing for the celebration of the brat you were going to kill tonight, things were calm for now but you knew that once you stepped in that house with Muu all that would change. As for the targets that you had asked for there were only two of them in Reim currently, the others were in Sindria and were negotiating with merchants and other nobles, they would be assasinated there so that there wont be suspicions... and if the people they'd negotiate with were also the same type of person you had ordered your selected ones to end them as well. There was no reason not to, men like them must die for the sake of others. You had also done something that shocked your mother a lot, you placed Willow as leader of that speciffic group. Her mother, Janet was shocked but above all happy that her daughter had such a important role, so much that she wanted to give you a gift, you kindly refused saying that after a quick glance on Willow's work she appeared more than fit for the potision, it was only logical and sane to put someone skilled in that potision. Willow vowed to make you proud and for the sake of motivating her and more importantly, to make sure that the two older women would finally make peace, you said you planned to create a squad with the top five assasins of the village and if Willow was successfull she'd be a member and second in comand. Needless to say both of them were thrilled to hear that. 

- I still can't believe that you will make HER second in comand and not me. Leo said annoyed and you sighed.

- If I made you second in comand you'd probably pick a fight with every male you would meet and act friendly with me.

- No I wouldn't!!! Not with all of them... I think.

- Mm hm, that's what I thought as well, now go... I need to get dressed. You said and he sighed before leaving. You slowly stood up and looked at what you were going to wear, fun fact really, the dress that was brought to you was a gift from Muu, he was truly happy when he saw the outburst you had during your conversation with Scheherazade. It didn't seem like you'd wear a uniform anyway, you had to kill one person and you planned to be carefull not to get blood on it.

THE OUTFIT (PICK ONE AS YOUR OUTFIT):

Once you were finished you stepped out and looked at your door you saw only your brother

Once you were finished you stepped out and looked at your door you saw only your brother. You went downstairs and as you did you noticed one more person, Scheherazade.

- Sis... her majesty wants to speak with you.

- Okay, thanks Luca. You said and he got out, as you did you noticed that she was holding something, it was a ring. It was a pretty item but something in the back of your mind said that the design wasn't the only thing that made special. You looked at Scheherazade curiously. She only smiled and streched her hand, you took the ring and slowly began observing the details on it.

THE RING (CHOOSE A RING):

- It's enchanted, I know that you're strong but... I have a feeling that something bad is going to happen, I want you to take it. If your in danger just press the gem in the middle and it will turn into a weapon.

- I never knew something like this existed, I thought only metal vessels could turn to weapons or be weapons.

- I had it for a long time, I never thought I'd use it since there were always metal vessel users who did what was good for Reim. But now I have a feeling that this might be the time to finally put them to good use. You're one of the few people that I can trust so much (Name), thanks to you and your assasins Reim is beginning to become a better place to live for everyone. She said and you couldn't really handle your emotions, you hugged her tightly and she returned the hug.

- Thank you, Scheherazade. I am honored and happy to know that you trust me so much. I'm glad I became friends with you, not only because of the ring or your status. I just really wanted a friend. You said and she chuckled.

- Now, I know you need to meet with Muu so you better go. She said and you nodded before wearing the ring she gave you. 

 Despite the length of the dress you were able to jump from tree to tree without tearing the dress apart and managed to get to Muu and look presentable at the same time. When he saw you he remained still for a few moments, he seemed shocked and had a really big bright blush, you noticed he was wearing his armor and had added only a red cape, you groaned.

- I seriously envy you right now. You said as you got closer and he blinked a few times before looking at you confused.

- Why?

- Because all you have to do is put on a cape and you're done. You don't have to wear stuff like that. You said and showed the dress.

- True but you look stunning in that. I'm glad you even considered wearing what I send you.

- Well, I am your fiancee and mother of your son... besides I want her to know that you're the one who selected my clothes. You said, that last part was in a low tone but Muu heard it and smiled before kissing you gently. He then offered his hand which you took and the two of you got in the carriage that would take you to a battlefield full of nobles... and targets.