A new era.

The night had covered everything with a dark blue cape, tonight there were no stars, it was as if the heavens knew disaster was about to take place. Above the chambers of the emperor three individuals moved around, slowly checking every corner, especially those that had even the tiniest amount of shadow. The first individual slowly opened the window, making sure not to create the slightest bit of sound, even their breath was controlled as they moved closer to the sleeping form of the emperor. Slowly, a mix of herbs was placed on him, making fall deeper in his sleep.

- Soon you'll pass to eternity. Naga said before bringing out an unsually fancy dagger, it belonged to a noble family who had long since tried to destroy the royal line, they were just as disgusting as the other nobles that had been assasinated in the past. After tonight the empire itself would get rid of them. Naga knew he had to make it look less like the work of an assasin and more like the work of an unexperienced person. With one violent move Naga forced the dagger on the emperors heart... after that he brought out a cape that had been worn by the nobleman during his last meeting with the emperor which resulted to a very large conflict. After tearing a bit and using some of the emperor's blood on it, he made sure it looked like the cape got torn while the noble was trying to espace, after that he left through the window and followed the rest back to the village.

 Meanwhile you had just heard the news and you were over the edge. Not because of having to kill THE emperor... but because the made Naga the one to do so. You feared about his safety, you had to wonder if Muu knew about this... if so, then he might try to get rid of Naga by catching him and make sure he is proved guilty and... and...

- I have to go, I must make sure nothing bad happens to him. You said but your mother stopped you.

- Leo and Luca had gone with him, nothing bad will happen. Besides the wedding is only four days away.... do you want to get into a conflict with Muu and potentially ruin everything? She asked and you growled. 

- Fine! Ugh!!! You said and sat down, you glanced over at your son who was happily playing with some new toys brought to you by Willow's mother.

- I still can't believe that woman has taken such a liking to you.

- Her daughter has received two high ranking potisions as second in command in my squad and as supervisor of Sindria's village of assasins. 

- By the way... don't you think we should expand to other countries as well? Your mother asked as she picked Riku up, she placed him on her lap as she began brushing his hair.

- Such as?

- Heliohapt or Balbadd... they seem to have a large number of unjustice. Balbadd currently being on the top.

- Not right now... I have an assignment to take care off, a new assasination that requires all of my skills and perhaps the assistance of my enitre squad.

- What do you mean? She asked and you sighed, the council had asked you to do one of the most dangerous assasinations in history.

- I am to kill both the emperor and the empress of the Kou empire. Both in one night, both at the same time... the emperor is one thing but the empress....

- THAT DEVIL WOMAN?! Your mother shrieked, that was close to impossible. Gyouken had proved to be not only wicked beyond comparisson but powerfull and convicing as well. She could manipulate even a snake to do her bidding.

- Yes... and I fear I may not come out of it alive. You whispered.

- Will it happen after the wedding? Your mother asked and you nodded.

- Yes, I was able to convince the council of the elders to go after I am officially Muu's wife. You said and she sighed, somehow relieved.

- I have to wonder why they are suddenly so concerned about killing the rulers of countries such as Reim and Kou.

- I suspect that it's because Gyouken is also trying to have us bow down to her and take her side. Three villages filled with assasins? Of course someone would want to control us and have us do their dirty work. You said and suddenly you heard voices from outside, when you peeked into the corridor you saw your brothers and Leo. You sighed in relief and got out, feeling so much better now that they were back. 

- Oh, hi sister. Luca said and you came out, you hugged them and then gave them a good scolding for not telling you earlier.

- We didn't know it either, we only discovered it yesterday. Naga said and you rolled your eyes.

- Whatever! Now, go and bathe so we can have dinner. You said and the two of them smiled. 

- Sure thing. Luca said and left, Leo staybed behind and looked at you wearily.

- What's wrong? You asked.

- I just heard... about your new mission. He said and you scoffed.

- Right... god dammit, I am seriously worried.  You said and Leo touched your shoulder.

- Relax, everyone will be there with you. Me too.

- I know, I know.... but I also have my wedding before that. You said and Leo frowned, though he had been behaving, his feelings for you hadn't changed and he still hated Muu Alexius for many reasons.

- Look, they said after the wedding... they never said right after the wedding. You will have enough time for everything. He said though you detected his annoyance at the mention of your wedding.

- You're right. You should go... 

- Yeah... I'll see you later. Leo said and left, you decided to go back to your son since there wasn't anything else worth discussing. 

  Meanwhile Muu was dealing with chaos that held over the palace since the discovery of the emperor's dead body, he wasn't sure if Naga was the one who did it since there was clear proof that the job was done in a haste and the bloody cape over the window placed a different person... he still wasn't sure if that was a trick or not. What he did know was that he kept his word and so in four days, you would belong to him forever. A new era was beginning and he was already seeing a long term happiness awaiting him, you and your son. In four days, your future would be sealed.