His dark side.

You had just finshed selecting the members of your own personal squad of assasins, you included. As promised Willow was second in command and you had done something else greater in mind. You had began expanding the villages of assasins to both Kou and Sindria, the one who would be responsible and look after everything about the village in Sindria would be Willow while Leo would be in charge in Kou. 

- I am going to go insane if this keeps on. You said after arranging for the location and had sent the first materials, meanwhile there were already assasins gathering asking if they could become members of these villages, there were leaders of teams or even lone assasins who asked for the protection you offered if they became members of your secret society and obeyed the rules of this place. In the meantime you were also working on the wedding with Muu, Myron and your mother. Scheherazade was extremely happy to hear that and for the first time you thought you were seeing a young girl and not a magi who was over a hundrend years old. 

- Big sister, you should take a break. Besides now all you have to do is wait for reports from Willow and Leo. Luca said and you nodded, you stood up and went to your room where your mother was watching over Riku, with all this going on you hadn't spent any time with your son. You felt that you were being a bad mother, still you knew that once this wedding was over... you'd be able to be on your son's side for far longer time periods. 

- Luca... I'll go over to the palace and go on with the wedding preparations, if anything happens inform immediately. You said and Luca nodded, after that you turned around and left. 

 As you moved around the rooms of the palace you would occasionally receive envious glares from both maids and noble ladies... still they never dared to say anything before you due to the fact that you were an assasin. You decided to go to your room since you began having a sneaking suspicion that Muu would be there. You hurried up and when you opened the door you found him resting on the bed, if you had to guess he just finished with the Fanalis Corps training and was now resting. You came closer and patted his head gently, a smile made it's way on your face, suddenly a hand grabbed yours and Muu's eyes opened. 

- Got you. He said with a smile.

- Oh really? You said with an amused expression as you caught his arm forced it down, you then came closer and gave him a kiss. His free arm snaked around your waist and pulled you closer, soon he was on top of you, the two of you stopped for air and then continued while slowly taking your clothes off. This time you decided to make the first move and attacked his neck leaving your mark on him, Muu smirked and began kissing your neck down to your breast, he sucked and teased them to the extreme since he enjoyed hearing you moan. However he was getting impatient and evenutally he penatrated your insides making you leave a small squeak. However as he began moving your moans returned and soon Muu joined as well. Your body became too sensitive all of a sudden, your back arching whenever Muu's arms would return to your breasts or kiss your neck and shoulder. Suddenly his forehead touched yours and his eyes were glued on yours as well.

- (Name).... don't leave me again. He said but before you could answer both of you exploded with two loud cries before he pulled out and layed next to you.

- Muu... 

- (Name) promise me... say that you wont leave me again. He said, his eyes serious and so was his expression.

- That doesn't depend on me, Muu. That depends on you. You said and touched his cheek, he sighed and pulled the covers over the both of you. He came closer and you placed your head in his bare chest, feeling a weird feeling... as if you were in danger yet at the same time you were calm and warm. This didn't make sense, you looked at Muu and you were shocked by what you saw, his eyes were empty and his face seemed emotionless, he seemed a lot like a doll. In an attempt to make things normal, you kissed his lips gently and he responded. 

- (Name), you don't know how much I love you, do you? He asked and you smiled.

- I know, still if you really want to hear me promise then... yes, I promise not to leave your side again. You said and that made him go back to normal. You didn't know how he became like this but you were sure that it was because of you. 

- Thank you, (Name). He said and you chuckled.

- Muu, next week we're getting married and if you remember I was the one who wanted it to be so soon. Why would I do that unless I planned to be with you? You asked him and smiled.

- True, I'm sorry for being like this... I just don't want to loose you. 

- And neither do I... can you keep a secret? You asked and he nodded.

- Of course... why?

- I was jealous. You said and he looked at you confused.

- Eh?

- When we went to the celebration of my latest target... I was jealous, a lot. You said and looked away with a very bright blush. Muu seemed shocked for a moment but then burst out laughing.

- You're really adorable, my love. He said and his embrace became a bit tighter but it didn't hurt.

- If you ever say that to anyone, I'll skin you. You threatened but he knew that was a lie. The two of you slept together for a while until Myron suddenly came in and wondered if she should expect another nefew or niece anytime soon.