Abandoned.

You watched in horror... how was it possible? The man you loved, had turned to darkness... you turned to Titus who seemed just as sad.

- Titus... what am I going to do? I can't leave him... he's my husband. You whispered and Muu looked at you both curiously.

- Is something wrong?

- Muu, your rukh is wrong. Titus said bluntly and he frowned.

- What do you mean?

- It's completely black. He said and Muu let go of Riku, your son came back to you and you went before him.

- Muu, why is your rukh black? What happened?

- (Name), nothing happened. He said but he wasn't looking at you, he couldn't meet your gaze and you knew, he was hiding something.

- You're lying, Muu tell me what have you done? You asked and moved closer but stepped dead on your tracks, an idea crossing your mind and it sent shivers down your spine.

- Mommy? What's wrong? Riku asked but you were still looking at Muu.

- No... Muu... you couldn't... 

- (Name).... I had to do it. For you, for our children... for us.

- You killed innocent people. You whispered, Riku didn't hear it but Muu did and he growled.

- They weren't innocent, not to me. They had it coming.

- So my words of love weren't enough. What I gave you wasn't enough to show you that I only cared for you, I didn't care about them... 

- That's good but-

- But nothing! There is no excuse for what you have done.

- I love you! I... I... I just couldn't take it! I couldn't stand it! He said angrily, you turned to Titus who ordered a servant to take your children away, leaving the three of you alone.

- Your obsession has gone out of control. Titus said and Muu growled.

- It's worse than that, it's clear that his hatred for them is stronger than his love for me. You said and he reacted immediately, grabbing your shoulders and making you look directly in his eyes.

- Never say that again, my love for you cannot be measured. I love you more than anything, I love you, I love you, I love you. He said, repeating that phrase with an obsession twice as big as you remembered, his eyes were empty, yet he was blushing, he had a smile on his face as he caressed your cheeks. He was broken... so very broken.

- What you did isn't something someone would do for love. You said coldly and Muu seemed to understand he was loosing you, in a desperate act he pulled you into a suffocating hug, rubbing his face on your skin, inhaling your scent, his voice cracked as he repeated a new phrase now.

- Please don't leave me again, please, please. 

- Let me go, Muu. You said but he shook his head.

- Muu! Titus said but the Fanalis still didn't move.

- I don't want you to leave, I don't want to live those horrible months again... I'll die if I loose you...

- Then you shouldn't have killed them.

- They deserved it!!! Anyone who insults you, anyone who looks at you... they all deserve the worst kind of death. Muu said and you struggled to get out of his hold. 

- Then you deserve being alone for what you've done as well! You said and Muu's embrace became tighter, it was only when Titus shoot him that he moved away.

- Enough! Muu, what you've done is a very heavy crime. 

- Titus, you can't sent him to prison, you can't kill him... as much as I hate what he has done, I cannot permit it. You said and Titus looked at you shocked.

- What?! 

- I lost my father at a young age, I lived under the illusion that Muu killed him, I don't want my children to spend such a long time hating someone, nor do I want them to be marked as the children of a murderer... for that alone, I want you to not do anything. You said and Titus seemed to partially understand you...

- Then what?

- How many did you kill, Muu? You asked in a low, dark manner.

- Nineteen people in total.

- Then for the next nineteen months you and I are not going to meet. 

- NO!!! He said and tried to come forth but you vanished into thin air, leaving no trace behind as you took your kids and sent a message to the village. You were going to the Kou empire, you would stay there for all those months or at least for as long as it took for Muu to understand that what he had done wouldn't go by without some sort of punishment. 

Meanwhile Naga was one step away from straight up killing Muu using all the assasins he had in the village.

- That idiot! That big red headed monster! How can one man be this stupid?!!! He shouted while your mother looked at her son with worry.

- Calm down Naga, right now our main priority is to prepare a ship for her to leave at once... as well as ensuring Myron Alexius falls ill, she knows about our new location, if she leads him here then (Name) will be forced to return.

- Then let's keep her hostage here. Naga said but she shook her head.

- No, my son. That would make us the same as Muu.

- Dammit!!! Why can't this jerk just understand that my sister doesn't give a damn about public opinion?!!! 

- Let's talk about it later, we don't have time. She said and Naga nodded, he gave orders for you things to be packed and had a small ship prepared, these ships were his idea and seemed like normal merchant ships, there were items that were sold in the market but there were secret cabins and trap doors with weapons and everything that could be used in your line of work. A messanger came back to the palace and informed you of everything.

- Mommy, are we leaving? Riku asked you and you nodded.

- Yes darling, daddy needs some time alone. 

- But why?! He just came back!!! He said, clearly unhappy that this was happening.

- There are some bad people that need to learn a lesson. Daddy will tell us when it's okay to come home, okay? You lied and Riku nodded, he was innocent and the fact that you were taking advantage of it made you sick... but you couldn't tell him the truth... he was too young for something so dark and cruel. You stood up as you were led to the port and from there you entered the ship that left the second you were on board. Muu's nightmare was about to start all over again.