Brother vs Lover Pt.1

You heard someone murmuring your name as you slowly began waking up from your precious sleep, you could tell the one calling you was Leo, only he had such a loud voice and the harsh tone was familiar.

- Leo... get out or I'll skin you. You murmured and turned around.

- Yeah right, wake up already!!! It's noon!!

- Yes... noon, wait WHAT?! You said, eyes popping open and you turned to fully face him. Noon? How long have you been asleep?

- You slept the entire day. He said and you stood up, feeling extremely uncomfortable.

- God dammit!!! What about Naga? You asked and he shrugged.

- He's still asleep, too bad it's not forever.

- LEO! You said and he glared at you.

- He tried to kill you!

- He was kidnapped when he was a baby, raised under a jealous and powerhungry woman who made him believe he was exiled for all eternity. Cut him some slack. You said and he sighed.

- Okay okay, I really have no interest in fighting you over this. 

- Good, now go. You told him and he left without saying anything, he seemed depressed about something and you would discover why later. For now you planned on visiting your brother and then both of you could go to the palace. Surely Muu was on high alert and anxious with Naga around. You looked at the chair nearby and saw a clean set of clothes, your uniform wasn't around and you suspected it was due to the damage it had endured. You slowly looked at the clothes and after a small shrug you began putting them on.

YOUR OUTFIT( PICK EITHER OF THEM):

Once you were done you exited your room and began walking towards the direction of Naga's room

Once you were done you exited your room and began walking towards the direction of Naga's room. You heard a low grunt from a door on your left and gently knocked.

- Enter. Naga's voice echoed, he sounded irritated for some reason. As you opened the door you saw Luca tending to his wounds and you smiled, this was exactly how things were supposed to be. 

- Hello. Did I come at a bad timing? You asked and both of them shook their heads.

- Not really, sister. Luca said and you smiled before looking at your twin brother.

- How are you feeling, Naga? You asked and he smirked.

- Better than yesterday, that much I can tell. He replied and you chuckled.

- I was thinking if you'd like to go to the palace. To meet Muu and the others.

- Hahaha... oh, I think he'd prefer not to meet me.

- Why not? You asked and Naga gave you a  "seriously now" look.

- Last time we met he threw me into a dark corridor while I was trying to kill you, plus I think the soldier I attacked won't be happy to see me either... along with the majority of the palace inhabitants.

- Well, you're my brother and they're going to acknowledge that. If you want we can only speak with the magi, Scheherazade.

- So that she can burn me to ashes before your husband to be does something far worse? Brilliant idea.

- Oh come on, you're being overdramatic.

- Maybe but sister, he has a good point. Luca said and Naga gently patted Luca's head.

- Good think, this one doesn't wish to see me without a head or roasted like a chicken.

- You're my brother, of course I don't want to see you like that. Luca said reasonably. The three of you decided to go together and speak with Scheherazade, her favor was extremely valuable and her support would help a lot. You were able to convince your mother and the members of the council to let Naga out after telling them the lack of knowledge Naga had about the laws of the village and he's slow turn of page. After that the three of you used one of the exits to leave the village, the moment you were out you began racing each other to the palace with you being in the lead, Naga was second and Luca was third. It wasn't long however before your brothers were in the same line. Upon reaching the palace walls you all jumped over and landed silently on the garden, unfortunately for you however, Muu was there and he was obviously unhappy to see Naga.

- What are you doing here? He asked darkly, Naga only smirked which caused Muu to approach in a threatening manner, without thinking you went between the two and kept them apart... the tension was extreme and it was clear they seriously loathed each other. 

- Enough, Muu... we're here to meet with Scheherazade... would you please tell us where she is? You asked and Muu looked at you for a moment before looking back at your brother.

- She's at the throne room.... you and Luca can go but this guy won't. He said and Naga chuckled before looking at Muu with an arrogant smirk.

- You really think I'm going to listen to you? Face it pal, you may become my future brother in law but you're still a loser.

- Who are you to talk? A third voice joined in and you saw Myron coming closer.

- Stop it, all of you!!! You said angrily and Muu seemed confused.

- He tried to kill you, twice!

- He didn't know a lot of things about the village and he was confused. I understand your anger but Naga is my twin brother... nothing can change that. You said as you took your brothers by their arms and dragged them towards the throne room, leaving Muu and Myron to glare at Naga's back.

- Thanks (Name). Naga said and you smirked.

- Did you really think I was going to let him kill you? 

- Look, I know you love him but... this guy is dangerous... he's unstable with his emotions and if I had to bet... he's going through a whole new level of obsession right now.

- How come? Luca asked and Naga smirked.

- Cause he's following us while trying to conceal himself. Naga said and you glanced behind to see Muu hiding behind a pillar. 

- Great... here we go again. You said feeling a headache coming up as you got closer to the throne room.