Hidden emotions.

You were glaring at everyone that had been behind you and they were glaring back at you. 

You had revealed the reason why you hated Muu but had also said something you didn't really mean. 

You didn't plan on killing ALL of them. 

Suddenly you saw Seherazade coming closer to you and you wished you had your daggers or any weapon in general with you.

" You have judged us all wrong. Reim is a beautifull place to live and we are all blessed. But you have been glued to a past mistake that led to the death of one."

" The man you refer to wasn't just a random man, he was my father, a husband, a leader! He was innocent yet he was killed by one of you without even a chance to explain himself. I've killed too but at least I had searched my targets and had seen that there was no remorse or shame in them and so I had no problem killing them. You are monsters, enemies of truth and my enemies. That's all you were and that's what you'll always be." You replied and left without so much as a second glance behind. 

You finally went to Leo's room where you found him holding your uniform.

"We have to leave. I received news that your mother has fallen ill and refuses all help." He told you and you paled. You nodded and closed the door, Leo handed you your uniform and looked at the open window of his room. 

Once you were done changing you tapped his shoulder and he looked back at you. He gave you a gentle hug and for some reason... you broke into tears.

 You hugged him back and left gentle sobs as you tried to pull yourself together. 

" Thank you, Leo. I didn't know how much I needed this." You whispered as you moved away, he smiled and after you tears vanished you left silently. 

As you moved around you received a note in which you were told to kill a noble that was present at the celebration. 

You knew him and you also knew what he was up to. He wanted to discover the village of assasins and he had been trading children with drugs. 

The poor kids were used as guinea pigs to a large number of horrible expreriments.... now it was  time to end this. You moved in the shadows and searched for your target, luckily for you he was leaving the celebration and was preparing to get to his carriage. 

Leo threw a rock on a wall causing him to look back and draw out a knife as you moved silently, within a few seconds you were behind him. 

You brought out a dagger and sliced his neck as he only left a gasp before falling on the ground. You moved away and looked as the crimson liquid left from his neck as proof of his death. You were about to leave when a hand gripped yours, you looked back shocked that you didn't hear anything and saw Muu looking at you seriously.

" What you just did was murder." He stated sternly and you hissed.

" What I did was end a man filled with filth. I did my job." You said and slammed your head on his in a powerfull bump. He groaned in pain as he let you go. 

You instantly jumbed on a roof and followed Leo who was running away, you heard noises behind you and with one quick glance you saw all of the Fanalis Corps after the two of you.

- (Name)!!! Don't look back!!! We need to hurry!!! Leo shouted and you looked at him with a slight nod.

- We can use smoke bombs. They'll do the trick. You said and he nodded.

- When we reach the forest we'll use them. He answered and you smiled. The two of you heard them approaching from two different directions. They were coming from the left and behind. They knew you'd escape to the forest!!!

" Change of plans. We use them now, Leo."

" What? Why?"

" They know where we're heading to. We have to make them loose us now or they'll catch up with us once we're out there."

" Alright (Name), I trust you." He said and you both brought out three smoke bombs, Leo fired first and after lighting them up so did you. 

It created a great amount of smoke as you heard groans of pain behind you. These idiots, they bumbed into each other! 

" We've got to find a place to hide until they give up." You proposed and you both then saw a stable. You looked at each other before jumbing in without much of a thought. 

You hid inside a large mountain of hay as the Fanalis looked all over the place for the two of you. In your current state you decided that it would be best to wait until dawn. 

They'd go back to report or train... you didn't know their program but you knew they'd give up. 

The two of you slept peacefully trying to relax from all this running, it was a deep sleep that was very much needed by you both.

The first ray of the sun was your signal. The two of you moved slowly and looked around. Nothing suspicious so far...

" Let's get going." Leo said and you both went out, you saw that the amount of people wasn't large, that made you both relieved. 

You jumbed on a rooftop and continued your way until eventually you were both in the forest. 

You left a small howl, signaling your return. Nearly all the village came to greet you and they led you back home. You looked back and somehow... you didn't feel happy, it was more like dissapointment or... sadness had taken over you.

 Did you want Muu to find you or were you just feeling sorry for being so mean to them? 

You honestly didn't know. Maybe both? Whatever the case you planned to keep these feelings hidden, no one should know that you might have actually gained sympathy for them... it was against everything you believed in and you knew that you couldn't just change your mind after all that you said and did.

" Just stay hidden." You whispered as you touched the spot where your heart resided. 

What the hell was happening to you?