Fiancee

Up and down, up and down. 

That's how the past two hours have passed, with you pacing up an down in your room, panic entereing your body every twenty seconds. 

Muu had escorted you to your room despite your complaints and threats and said he was going to have a surprise ready for you once he came back. It wasn't really what he said that was bothering you, it was the way that he said it that made you worry, he was so happy and excited, almost as if it was bound to be something you were going to hate.

" Oh heavens, please don't abandon me now." You whispered as you finally sat in a chair, on your state of worry you realized you hadn't looked around your room. And so, in a desperate attempt to distruct yourself, you began looking around.

YOUR BEDROOM (FROM THE CHAIR YOU'RE SITING):

It was a pretty lovely space... that much you would admit. You walked around and smiled as you slowly touched the bed, maybe what was awaiting for you wasn't that bad... then again there was one word that you couldn't get out of your mind no matter what you did 

"Fiancee"

 That damned word played again and again in your mind and was beginning to annoy you, what the hell was that supposed to mean? 

Why did he want you as his fiancee? 

Was Muu messing with you or was he trying to get an alliance with the assasin village through this?

You denied the possibility of love, the two of you had spoken to each other three or four times and had met only three times or so and you weren't even nice or polite, you don't fall in love THAT quickly with a person... then again he did mention that he was aware of your presence when you would spy on him and he also said that he had seen your eyes once in the past... meaning that you had accidentally met or he might had been out when you weren't hidden in the shadows. 

You decided to investigate this and decided to go find Muu first, however just as you opened the door you saw Muu ready to knock in front of you. 

He looked at you surprised and you probably had a similar expression on your face as well.

" How did you know I was out here?"

" I didn't." You admitted and he laughed, you felt a bit weird... a month ago you would have already placed a knife on his throat and attempt to kill him... not that you weren't planning to do it anymore but this time you weren't going to be so straightforward about your intentions.

" By the way, lady Scheherazade has asked to speak with you... my surprise for you will come afterwards." He said and extended his hand to you, you raised and eyebrow and left without so much as a second glance. 

Muu closed his eyes and smirked, he should have been expecting this. He seriously found you amusing and adorable, there were moments that you didn't seem like a killer... more like a cat with sudden mood swings. 

He tailed after you and after he got to your left side he took you to Scheherazade, who was waiting at the same garden you had encounted her the last time you were in the palace with Leo. Once you arrived she seemed pleased and happy to see you.

" Good afternoon." She said and you simply nodded, you were curious as to what could the magi of the Reim empire want from you. 

" I'll come back in a few minutes, okay?" Muu asked and Scheherazade nodded. Muu left slowly and you turned your full attention to her.

" Is there something you want from me, your excellency?" You asked and her eyes widen, judging by her reaction she was not expecting you to still be so cold and aggressive. 

Too bad for her.

" No, not really. I just wanted to talk to you. It's really a pleasure to have you here." She said and you shrugged.

" Because Muu said this nonsense about me becoming his fiancee?" You asked and she shook her head.

" Not only for that, you have been really helpfull and had proved to be a valuable ally."

" Ally? What makes you think we're allies?" You asked in amusement and she smiled gently.

" For starters, that you have such a noble reason for you actions... I heard from Muu about your work and your reasons have proved to indeed be true... I am sad to know that there are such people inside Reim but with your help things are starting to get better." 

" My work has nothing to do with the empire. My work is something based on my beliefs and opinion. I only wish to get rid of the filth in this world... Reim is a temporary place for me to live until I leave to seek more of these monsters and destroy them." 

" Something noble and respectable indeed. No wonder Muu is so attracted to you."

" Attracted to me? No offense lady Scheherazade but you're not good at guessing games." You commented and she laughed, that caught you off guard and you unsuccessfully tried to hide it.

" I don't think this is a guessing game but I think it's best not to talking about this speciffic subject. "

" I'll agree, romance is not something I seek in my life."

" Is that so? Then would you mind telling about the young man that was with you?"

" You're talking about Leo, he's a dear childhood friends... well, he's my only friend and he took the role of a caring brother when my father was killed by Muu." You replied coldly and her happy expression vanished.

" About that... Muu-"

" I am not going to hold it against him anymore, this grudge has proved to be meaningless to me... but I still don't plan on becoming his fiancee or anything else for that matter."

" Why?"

" Because I still see him as the monster he is."

" So in the end that's all that I am?" A male voice asked from behind you and you turned to see Muu looking at you.

Uh oh.

You felt that you made a mistake and you mentally cursed yourself for letting your guard down.

Now, you had to deal with a very, VERY unpredictable chalenge.