Chapter 34

Layla's POV

He removes his single hand from my waist, and secures me by placing some of his weight on me. Which then constricts my lungs slightly.

Ugh. How the hell did he get in here? He didn't come through the door and sure as hell not the window, we're on the third floor!

He continues to stare at me with a smug look while I glare at him. He leans all the way down- so we're eye level- then he reaches his hand up and starts twirling a strand of my hair, before gently tucking it under my ear, a slow smirk forming on his face.

I let out a growl, before shaking my head, trying to get his ugly hands off me, as my glare hardens.

"Mmve!" My voice comes out muffled, he tightens his hold on my mouth and holds me tighter. I begin to thrash around trying to get out of his hold but fail.

All I can smell is his toxic cologne which isn't making it easy for me to breathe with him restricting my oxygen like that.

Killian hums at my attempt to escape, his smirk widening. He moves his head to my ear "Feisty.." his deep voice vibrates through my ear before letting out a chuckle.

I growl again.

That's it.

I lift my leg up to knee him in the balls, but he's quick to realise and then presses all his weight on me. His face a lot closer to mine.

My eyes bulge as my breathing stops all together, a small noise comes from my throat and I begin to wriggle around aggressively, my nose flaring up as I try to take in as much air as possible-into my tightened lungs.

I manage to squeeze my hands out-which were stuck against my belly (a very awkward position)- and I grasp ahold of Killian's rough hand, trying to pry it off.

But my really small hands compared to his massive ones- failed to do so and I could feel my face redden.

With my eyes still wide, I furrow my brows, as I stare up at Killian with pleading eyes. My breathing growing short.

He just smirks back, letting out a small chuckle.

"Will you be a good girl?" His breath fans against my hand and I quickly nod my head, vigorously.

Immediately he takes a step back, chuckling, his hand on my mouth loosening.

With my hand still on his, I quickly slide it down and my mouth parts slightly, as I suck in as much air into my empty lungs, my eyes fluttering shut.

After like two seconds I compose myself and grit my teeth at him.

How dare he.

I open my eyes and glare at him. He smirks again and then his thumb runs along my bottom lip. I realise I'm still holding his hand which is now against my chin and I quickly let it go, my cheeks heating up.

I suck in my bottom lip trying to get rid of the weird feeling and I clench my jaw.

"Don't touch me. Ever." My voice cracks with anger, as I let go of my lip, and glare up at him - (as he had straightened himself up so he was towering me again)