Chapter 47

Layla's POV

Killian lifts himself off the bed, buttoning up the top of his buttons, his blue eyes glued to mine. He slowly tightens his tie over his collar and I gulp, tearing my gaze off him, and looking up at Luca, who rolls his eyes at me, shaking his head with a smile.

"You have a problem with that, Layla?" I snap my head back to Killian and I shake my head vigorously.

"No, you can come." I lick my dry lips as I continue to fiddle with my hands.

He raises a brow, before rolling his eyes. "Alright lets go."

He then reaches over to his bed, grabbing his blazer, before pulling it on, walking over to us.

Suddenly the laptop begins to make loud beeping noises.

"Shit." Kian mutters, as all our gazes snap to him, Killian quickly bends down and glances at the screen his eyes widening.

Kian begins to panic, as his hand fumble all over the place.

"God damn Kian, cancel it!" Killian snaps.

"I-I'm trying!" Kian stammers.

I tear my gaze off them with a smirk and look at Luca, pointing to the door.

"You are hopeless." we hear Killian growl and look at Killian to see him back on the laptop his eyes darting all over the screen.

"Are you coming, Killian?" I ask, innocently.

He looks at me for a second before shaking his head. "You better not try anything." he mutters in a gruff tone.

"Okay."

~~~~~~~~
I look up at the shop, scrunching my face up, as my eyes scan around the pale rocky wall, some beetles crawling around.

"It's dark in there. Is it open?" I squint my eyes at the door, before looking up at Luca.

"Definitely." he chuckles, walking forward and opening the door, causing a bell to ring above.

"Ladies first." he gestured for me to go in.

I take a look at it and see a few lights gleaming on the wall. I shake my head. "Men first."

He lets out a small chuckle, before stepping in, and I quickly follow after, the door slamming shut behind me.

I look around and see that the whole shop is cramped with boxes and shelves, the floor covered in dirty boards, creaking at every step we take.

I look around at the buckets, that are filled with sweets, some filled with small toys and some with fake tattoos.

"What's his name again?" I look up from Luca's muscular back.

"Rob." He simply responds.

"Rob." I nod, with a smirk. "Robert"

He laughs before walking further.

We stop at a desk and see it empty. Luca presses a rusty bell on the desk and soon enough, a dark haired boy enters our view, wearing a pair of shorts, his chest bare, and he's about 5'8 tall.