Chapter 83

I'm so sorry for the lateness. Again. I've been getting too preoccupied by other things.  I've been working on this chapter for a while, deleting and rewriting, writers block really sucks.

But I hope this is okay. Let me know what you think and enjoy!
~~~~~

Killian's POV

"I'll admit it, I did work for him for a while but I swear that was it. I didn't give him any pictures!" Keith babbled, clutching his shot leg, his face scrunched up in pain.

I glance at Luca who was keeping watch a head of us in this alleyway.

"We've got 20 minutes till the police show up." He says, probably called by the civilians who heard the gun shots.

"Even so. You're a traitor. And death has always been the penalty for it." I say smoothly as I load up my gun, causing him to flinch.

"Please." He begs. "You took everything from me. I was desperate, I needed the money and he--"

"He's just making up excuses at this point." Kian rolls his eyes. "Just shoot him."

I give him a look, before glancing back down at the piece shit.

"He offered you some in return for some dirt on me?" I ask, and he remains silent as I tut.

"We made a contract at the very start. You've violated the rules countless times." I bend down, smirking.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. Please don't do this." He sobs, fear in his eyes.

There was not even an ounce of sympathy inside me for him.

Cuz I was sure those were the same words and reaction to Layla when he tried to force himself on to her.

"Chances are gone. And times up." I say, emotionlessly as he begins to cry even harder.

"Have fun in hell, Gareth." I say, before pulling the trigger. Putting an end to his cries as his arms fall limp.

"I forgot how cold it is in fucking England." Kian cuts off the silence, as i tuck the gun at the back of my trousers.

"Suck it up and carry the body to the car." I respond. As I causally lift myself up.

"Wait what? Where are you planning to take him?" Kian frowns.

"Back to America. We'll dump his body outside Vinnie's."

Just a little surprise for him to show him what will happen if he messes with me again.

"Bruh."

"Just shut up and carry him." I begin to walk over to Luca. He turns, his eyes landing on Keith's body.

"We better hurry up. The sirens are getting closer."

I nod, pulling out my phone, a dozen missed calls from Mike flashing.

I clear the notifs, and call for our clean up service to get rid of all the evidence.

~~~~~~~
Layla's POV

It was now the next day and Luca was due to come back by tonight. So I was back home with Matt over.

"I really want to watch Mulan. Can we go and watch it, please?" I beg Matt.

"Well, I really want to watch Anabelle coming home." He rolls his eyes, as he continues to text away on his phone.

"Have you watched the fricking trailer?" I exclaim. "I heard someone died from watching it."