Chapter 51

Killians POV

"So I see you're still the leader." Vinnie chuckles, as he leads both Mike and me through his guarded house.

I clench my jaw, glancing at Mike who simply shakes his head.

"Search them." Vinnie mutters to someone.

We both look forward and see a short guy step forward.

"That won't be needed, Vinnie." I snap. "I told you, we are purely here for business."

Vinnie turns slightly, his thin lips quirking up in a smirk. "I know." He says simply. "But I'm not stupid to not check."

The short bulky guy, smirks as he shoves his hand in his blazer pocket, fishing out a cylindrical item. He moves it closer to us, stopping it a few centimeters from my body, as he begins to scan it around, from the top slowly going to the bottom, a green light shining.

When he gets to the mid of my chest, it begins to make loud beeping noises, the green light turning red.

Vinnie watches with a satisfied smirk, as he raises his hand, signalling to give it to him.

I clench my jaw, before shoving my hand into my inside blazer, roughly, pulling out the gun and smacking it square on his palm.

The man continues to scan, and when he gets to my trouser pocket it begins to beep again. I pull it out and hand it to him, feeling slightly annoyed.

The guy then finishes the scan, before moving onto Mike, getting out a total of five guns from him.

"Now that's out of the way..." Vinnie, hands the guns over to the guard who shoves all of them in a bag.

"–Let's talk business." He flashes us a smirk, before turning and leading us across the hall of his mansion, passing several guards.

The short guard remains outside as the three of us enter the room.

"Take a seat, boys and get yourself a drink." Vinnie smirks, as he sits himself on a single black couch, while me and Mike take a seat on a double couch, across from him.

"So.." Vinnie clears his throat, as he picks up a beer.

"You turn twenty next month, don't you?" He takes a loud sip, smirking again. "I remember when my father attended your father's party for his twentieth birthday." He tilts his head, his eyes narrowing on my cheek. "We were like four years old, right?" He then chuckles.

"Shut up, Vinnie." I spit, clenching my fists and he simply chuckles.

Flashback.
TRIGGER WARNING.

"Hello, little boy." I hear a slurry voice, as the door creaks open.

I look up, and see a man enter, a bottle in his hand, and his eyes glazed over.

He closes the door behind him, and I gulp slightly, looking down at Jack's sleeping form before looking back up at the man.

"Daddy said no one can come in here." I say quietly and he chuckles.

"Your daddy, huh? Kygo, is it?" He slurs.

"I don't know." I frown. "But my daddy said not to talk with strangers."

"Well your daddy's stupid." He spits, tilting his head as his eyes scan over me

"Do you know what your daddy does?" He growls and I quickly shake my head, fear creeping up, as he wobbles his way to me.