Chapter 43

Layla's POV

Okay I just puked again.

"Why again?" I wipe the tears, turning around and giving Killian a glare, who just entered.

"Just don't take any more drugs." He shrugs.

I give a weak nod, letting out a breath.

I literally just woke up, feeling sick, while Killian was sat on the edge of my bed playing a laptop.

"What's for breakfast?" I ask, after doing my business in the sink.

"...Uh, love, it's nearly midnight."

"What?" I groan, craning my neck to him, to see him on his phone.

He nods, not tearing his gaze off his phone. "Yup, you were knocked out for about seven hours then fell asleep again for five."

He then puts the phone into his pocket, making his way, so he's behind me as he stares straight at the high top mirror, beginning to fix his hair, he had also put back his lip ring.

"...Hey, can you make the mirror a little lower, I can't see it." I stare up at his reflection.

"Sure." He leans forward, his front pressing up against my back and I begin to squirm slightly.

He reaches all the way to the mirror, and pulls it off the hanger, placing it down behind the taps, so it's leaning against the wall.

I stare at it and cringe at my reflection. I look almost a greeny colour, my hair is so messy and the bags under my eyes are turning purple.

"Where's my brush?" I turn to Killian who is leaned against the closed door, his brows furrowed.

"Killian, where's my brush?" I begin to look through the drawers. "Did you put my stuff–"

"Yeah, your brush is in here." he walks past and leans down, lifting up a bag up and putting it against the sink, before going back to the door, on his phone again.

"Are you talking to Mike?" I ask, as I begin to look through the bag, then fish out my brush.

He hums in response, as I begin to brush through my knotty hair.

"Hey–"

"One sec." he cuts me off, and I look back at him. He's frowning deeply, his forehead creasing, his hand tapping at a fast pace.

"Alright." I turn back to the mirror, and continue to brush my hair.

But after a moment I break the silence again.

"....Hey, I'm sure I was wearing a hair-tie, where is it?" I look back at him.

He lifts his hand up, his teeth sinking down on what I realised to be my tie around his wrist, as he swiftly pulls it off his wrist, still texting at a furious pace with his other hand.

Wow

I walk towards him, reaching up and taking the tie from his mouth, letting out a small laugh. "You look cute."