Chapter 35

Layla's POV

"You okay there?" Killian's deep voice rumbles against me, as he pushes my hair to the back.

I continue to clutch onto his neck, my breathing fast and hard.

I feel so sick..

We ended up landing on this thick mat thing, but the impact of that fall literally flopped my insides which are now threatening to spill.

"Layla?" He tries to pull away.

I let out a small groan, snuggling my face deeper into his neck. "Stop." I croak out in a whisper. Everything hurts..

Killian sighs, before standing up, making me feel even worse.

"No, don't--" I cut myself off when I feel the bile go further up my throat.

"Let go." I quickly say, my eyes widening as I remove my hands off him. I could feel myself getting pale.

He raises a brow but complies, gently placing me down on my shaky legs.

I look around and rush over to the green recycling bin, I open the lid and then with a loud gag, I empty out my guts.

After I'm done, the tears start pouring down once again, and I wipe my mouth with my sleeve.

I feel a hand on my waist and I push it off, aggressively. "Don't touch me!" I growl angrily, facing Killian again.

This is his fault!

"You couldn't just take the door?" I let out a sob, as I feel my head begin to pound. I was shaking vigorously now.

That jump really messed with my body. "Who in their right mind would even do that? Do you even know how dangerous--"

He rolls his eyes, crossing his arms before cutting me off. "I'm trained, love. I can handle this--"

I scoff, cutting him off. "Yeah? Of course, it's all about fucking you. You're such a selfish motherfucking--"

I cut myself off, when he pulls me to him roughly and I feel another sick wave wash over me. I close my eyes for a bit before opening them, meeting his angry one. His blonde hair was flapping all over the place due to the wind and his face had turned red.

"You want to continue with that?" He growls in my face.

I roll my eyes, scoffing and he clenches his jaw.

My head starts to pound again and I close my eyes. "You didn't get my stuff." I state, after a while.

"Kian's got them." He tells me, bluntly.

"Okay." I whisper, feeling drained and paid all over my body. "Pick me up."

He scoffs, before wrapping his arms around me and lifting me up. Immediately I wrap my arms around his neck, stuffing my face in it and breathing in his manly scent.

Mmm

Ew NO!

He begins walking away, while I still keep my eyes shut, the headache slowly fading, and my trembling, less severe.

"I-I'm travel sick.." I mumble, remembering we have to take a flight.

I don't get sick when riding a car though just the plane. Which kind of explains the fact I don't like scary rides.

"No kidding." He scoffs, as he makes a turn to a dark alley.

I scowl, lifting my head up, just when he opens a door to a big, black car.

Inside, my stuff were cramped in the corner, next to the window, leaving only two more seats.

Killian leans down, but just when he places me down, I shake my head.

"No, I'm sitting by the window." I state firmly. He quirks a brow, before rolling his eyes.

He sits in, then pushes me to the right so I'm next to the window. A small smile forms on my face and I hear him scoff next to me.

I don't even bother giving Kian a single glance, even though he can't stop staring at me.

Pervert.

"She's--" I hear Kian's less deep voice start, but Killian's much deeper one cuts him off.

"Just drive, Kian."

The engine then starts and I look out the window. After a while of driving, my eyes begin to droop.

I hear some rustling next to me. Then my chin gets turned by Killian's rough hand. My eyes meet his and I frown, opening my mouth to speak but then he pops something in it.

I furrow my eyebrows, not swallowing, as he leans forwards and grabs a bottle of water.

He looks at me again and hands it to me. I just look at the drink and Killian rolls his eyes. "Drink it." He demands.

"What--"

"Its just a paracetamol, relax."

"Oh, okay." I unscrew the lid and drink the water, before handing it back to him.

"...Mixed with a sleeping drug." He smirks.

"What?" I exclaim, panic rising through me. "I don't want to sleep--"

"Calm down, it's just for the flight. You don't want to be throwing up all through out the flight now do you?" He raises a brow.

"B-But, for twenty hours?" My voice drops lower as I start to feel the pill taking it's effect.

He makes a face. "Twenty hours? We're not going to Australia, love. It takes just seven." He states, his voice laced with amusement.

"Oh..." I whisper as I get closer to passing out.

"The pill lasts for 6, you'll be awake for the hour." He then tells me as he reaches forward, and pulls me to him.

"O-Okay." my voice comes out barely audible, as I suddenly feel lightheaded.

The last thing I feel is Killian running his hands through my hair, comfortingly before everything goes black.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°