Chapter 50

Layla's POV

"What colour do you want?" I turn to Luca, "I have yellow, blue and pink." I show him the coloured notepad.

"I'll have the yellow." He nods, as he switches his phone off, placing it down.

I quickly tear it off its pad and hand it to him, before I reach for a book from my counter and hand it to him to lean on.

"...So what do you want to do?" I look up at him and he chuckles, shrugging his shoulders.

"Have you ever played Stop-The-Bus?"

"Never heard of it." He shakes his head.

"I'll teach you." I grin, as I start to draw the outlines of the game.

"I have to mouthe the alphabet to you, and you have to say STOP, and I stop at the letter I'm on, then using that letter I have to name a name, food/drink, colour, animal, and um, celebrity." I start jotting the categories down.

"The letter I stopped at has to be the starter of the answers of each category, at the end of each round there's a total, if you can't think of one for a category, you get a zero for it, if you get the same as the other player you get a five. But if it's not the same and it's correct you get a ten." I finish the outline, before I take the sheet off him. "I'll draw it for you."

"Oh and the first to finish has to shout STOP THE BUS! And then you have to do a countdown from ten, after that the other player has to stop straight away, even if they haven't finished." I give him his sheet back and smile.

He stares down at the paper, and nods. "This should be interesting."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Stop the bus." Luca chuckles.

"Uh, not yet." I pinch my brows together, as I try to find a celebrity, with the letter L.

"Tesoro, that's cheating."

"One more minute, I'm on the last one." I scramble my brain for something.

"You're disqualified."

"No! You haven't done the countdown!" I exclaim, as I begin to panic.

"Alright." He chuckles again."Ten."

Uhhh

"Nine."

"In your head, I can't concentrate!" I growl, beginning to grow frustrated, and he laughs again.

after a few seconds left, he breaks the silence.

"Two."

"I'M DONE!" I yell.

"Name?" He smirks, and I take a deep breath, pushing my hair back, and clearing my throat.

"Layla, yours?"

"Luca."

We both laugh, as we scribble a ten under the name.

"Colour?" I ask.

"Lime."

"Light blue." I say, and he cocks a brow.