Chapter 86

A/N: Hey guys. I am soo sorry for such a late update! Thank you so much for being so patient with me I know how annoying it is having to wait that long, I'm sure many of you have read the message I put on my page explaining the reason to it. I wouldn't be surprised if you have forgotten some bits of the story so feel free to recap if you want to jog your memory up a bit!

Also as said on my message board I've put a cast for Matt at the end of the 'Jack and Luca cast' that I've now moved up for you guys to see after this chapter. You'll find it at the end of it.

So here is a 2.4k worded chapter for you guys hope you enjoy it and let me know what you think! Love you💕

~~~
Layla's POV

"And what do you want me to do about that?"

The deep voice stirs me from sleep.

I hear his scoff, as my droopy eyes open, and I blink a few times, a frown making it's way to my face as a manly scent enters my nose.

"I don't have to do anything, Nicole. We agreed on one thing, and one thing only. So I suggest you stick to it or the deals off."

My eyes look up at Killian who was sat up against the head board, my body cuddled up to his leg and my eyes widen, a blush coating my cheeks.

What's he doing here?!

He had a grumpy look on his face, his blonde hair messy as he kept running a hand through it, listening on the other end.

He let's out a dry laugh. "Yeah, sure that's it." He says, sarcasm dripping in his voice, as he let's out a breath of annoyance, his eyes moving over to me and I quickly close my eyes shut.

"I'll call you back later." I hear him hang up and then I feel a poke on my nose, my eyes flash open in surprise as they meet a smirking Killian.

"Oh, uh..hey." I rub my eyes. "What are you doing in my bed?" I ask as if I've just woken up. I move a little and groan from the aches around my body.

"Technically this is my bed you're in, love."

I frown, looking around the room. And I furrow my eyebrows. Why are we in the guest room?

My eyes widen, the memories from last night were still a little foggy. Had I drunk too much? I begin to panic.

"Hey, relax. We didn't do anything, if that's what you think." Killian interrupts my thoughts with a smirk and I whip my head to him.

"I never thought that!" I say immediately, blushing even more as he laughs.

The sudden memory of me visiting grandma's grave makes me freeze as all colours drain from my face.

No!!

I close my eyes for a moment and think hard about yesterday, well actually today... All the memories slowly seeping in.

The massive fight I had with Luise.

Dad offering me money.

Seeing Killian all cosy cosy with Nicole.

And me making a fool of myself in front of grandma's grave.

"No..." I grip my head, shaking my head. No, God. Kill me now.

"Are you alright?" Killian's deep voice interferes my thoughts.

It wasn't supposed to be like that.