Chapter 82

Layla's POV

I was staring at myself in the mirror, a frown on my face as I swirl my finger around the plastered area, where Killian had pricked me.

Why did he put it in again? Had the other one expired or something?

I wince when I press on it.

My mind moves onto what happened yesterday and I blush from the memory of the kiss he gave me.

Even if he was drunk.

My frown deepens.

Why did he want me to go back to England, if he kissed me? Does he still like me or-

I mentally slap myself, groaning. Not this again.

I then pull my clothes off putting some black cotton underpants, and a random bra, before slipping on a jumper and pair of jeans.

I head out, and downstairs entering the living room. Surprise flashes through me when I see Kian and an angry Mike sat on the sofas.

There eyes land on me and Mike glares at me.

My eyes move onto Kian again, my thoughts immediately going to Heidi.

When he glares at me as well, I roll my eyes, heading to the kitchen.

I gasp when I see about a dozen guns on the counter.

Both Luca and Killian's gaze snap over to me and I notice how Killian's facial expression was nothing but anger too, his cheeks tinted with red and his eyes flaming.

Such a grumpy man.

"Hey, tesoro." Luca gives me a sheepish grin and I look up at him again.

"Hi, um, What's going on?" I ask, warily as I head over to the cereal boxes.

"Nothing much. We're heading back to England in about an hour. Would you want to stay over Matt's tonight?"

"Yes." I frown, remembering Killian's words from last night.

'To put an end to Gareth of course.'

While I warm up the milk, I hear shouts from the living room.

I walk towards the door, the voices getting clearer.

"You can't kill him, Killian. He's my cousin for God's sake!" I hear Mike yell.

"I couldn't give two fucks who he is. You're lucky enough that I'm giving you a chance to see his sorry ass for the last time." Killian snaps back.

"A warning would've been fine. But killing him? Are you insane?!"

"Warning? I hardly ever give warnings, especially in cases like these and you know it. Him being your cousin and related to John isn't going to change a damn thing, do you understand me?"

I take a peek through the door, my eyes widening when I see steam practically coming out of his ears. Along with Mike's.

"After all he did for us, years back?" Mike growls. "Just gonna throw that away just like that over some stupid little mistakes?"

Killian sneers at him.

"He's a rat, Mike. He's been spilling our shit to Vin for years. What part of that don't you understand to not take it so seriously?"

Mike scoffs, shaking his head. "After what you did to him, I can understand why he would do this. And let's just see what dad will have to say about-" just then Killian's fist slams against Mike's face and I gasp.