Chapter Nineteen: Plan gone wrong

"To burn with desire and keep quiet about it is the greatest punishment we can bring on ourselves."
-Federico Garcia

⚜️
The room had been cold and they haven't started a fire yet. The windows were closed tight and the drapes drawn, while the candles made flickering shadows across the bed. Dathan dragged Em against his body and crushed his mouth into hers.

Their bodies reacted almost immediately. His hard muscles strained against her soft limbs and the touch of her fingers sent shivers down his spine. A soft moan escaped his lips. She felt perfect. They were both caught up in the moment but they both knew they did not need fire to warm them. Their bodies were ablaze.

Em curled her hands behind his neck so he could get a better angle. She had been standing on her toes to reach his mouth. She was supposed to be consoling him and distract any negative thoughts. But Dathan lifted her backside and half carried her towards the bed, he did it like she weighed nothing and all her reasoning went to the window. Em knew better, Dathan was strong. He worked those arms well. When she touched his shoulders she felt the power in them. Male body was so interesting. She wanted to explore more but she suddenly realized he had pushed her down the bed.

She cut off the kiss and pushed his chest away, Dathan looked down on her while his right arm braced his weight and other hand was unbuttoning his shirt. "Stop for a second Dathan."

"Something wrong Em?"

He bent down and held her gaze as if he wanted to break her will. His face told her he wanted her to surrender. Oh, how she wanted to. Those blue green eyes were so hypnotising.

"D-dathan, we can't do this. It's not proper."

"Don't worry Em. That can be arranged on the morrow," he brushed his lips on her cheeks and she sighed, "I am willing to take responsibility for what I am about to do with you." He kept trailing soft kisses on her cheek down to her jaw until he found her neck.

Em arched her back at the deliciousness of it all. Her mind refused to work. Every touch ignited something in her. She never felt this intense with Damian, he kissed her passionately as well. She had responded to him like a wanton. But she was able to think clearly still, she had control. Only with Dathan had she lost it.

"Dathan please..."

"Please what?"

He breathed against her neck and made small suckling sounds. Sweet heavens! Who knew that part of the neck felt good to be suckled on? Em tried to pry of his face away but her hands had been pinned on her sides. She was trapped.

"No Dathan. Don't.." he suddenly bit her, "stop!"

"Don't stop? Surely Em, I won't."

Damnation! He mistook what she meant. He had turned to the other side of her neck and did the same movements. If this kept up she would be utterly ruined. Her legs have started to give away already. It won't be long now and he can have his way with her. She felt his frontside against her thighs. He was deeply aroused.

"Dathan, stop. I can't do this. Please."

The please made him snapped his back to reality. He stared down at Em and saw the evidence of his advances. There were splotches of red across her chin and neck. One was obviously going to bruise.

"Bloody hell!"

He swung off his feet and was suddenly standing on the far corner of the room. His hands held the nearby chair. His grip was so tight his knuckles had turned white.

"I'm sorry Em. I...I didn't mean to hurt you." His voice was raspy with need but he fought it off.

Em sat up and gathered her knees so she can hug herself. "You didn't hurt me, Dathan. It actually felt...good."