Introduction

Just to give you a heads up this a sequal poetry book to Venture but never fear. The only reason you would have to go back into that book is because you would look into my journal entries and those don't affect the overall story. So, for those of you who are just up for poetry then go along and read on! This is my new poetry book since my last one reached the maxium of one hundred chapters *sigh*

Also, I take request too. I know that sounds funny to some people but it's just a for fun thing. I like writing in general and sometimes stories are just not the answer. Poetry is something that I've turned to when I've become engulfed in a certain emotion not a specific one per say but to say that it's 'one' of the selected. I may be controled by anger one moment in one poem and sorrow in the other maybe indifference.

In the first book I scrapped todather each post stated the 'mood.' Well, that's techinally incorrect because the Mood is how the reader feels, bascially how you people respond to what I say while the tone is what I feel or how I feel when I say something. That's why in this one I'm writing Tone for each one instead of Mood. Although! Mood is technically correct because I may have felt sorrow and when someone else reads it they may have felt sorrow as well. Same goes for any emotion. That is why I left it there.

As you can tell already, I'm a very descriptive person and because of that I can reach one hundred poems easily. This is why I do not have a seperate account for my poetry. It would just but too many post. It'd be hard to organize and I hate not being able to organize something.

Yes, I am OCD. That is also why I hate the number 9. You'll come to find that if I see the number nine as an 'amount of reads' I will ask my fans to glance it for me to get rid of the problem since I myself cannot fix that.

I'm a very open person so for those of you who want to comment just do it. I don't ask of anyone to pour out their soul to me but if you have a problem or something that's on your mind and you want to get it out then message me. I'll try my best to help you but I will listen for a fact.

I was plannign on wiriting my background story here but it may take a lot of room so for those of you who plan on reading not just a poem or two and want to read about my life as in 'my enteries' then read the following chapter it shall fill you in on my life. Otherwise, go on and explore the poetry book. Poems range from happy to sad from nervous to glad from... You get my point! I'll let you go now :P

Oh did my mention that my name's Danieljames? *Holds out hand* Nice to meet you or see you again!