9

I hope none of y'all get salty but uh...I'm not writing out the TaeGi meeting..LEAVE IT TO YOUR IMAGINATIONS!!

~~~

Taeyhung: ☺☺☺

Seokjin: what happened to you mister?

Namjoon: did someone go on a date?

Yoongi: I wouldn't have called it a date exactly...

Jimin: woah...what does Yoongi hyung know about this??

Jungkook: ARE TAEHYUNG AND YOONGI HYUNG DATING??!?

Hoseok: I-

Namjoon: ^^Hoseokie hyung...you good??

Taehyung: you guys!!

Yoongi: I should never have sent that to you

Jungkook: so like 🤔🤔

Jimin: Kookie would like to know if you're together because this kid is just sitting on the floor tryna do math with this information...its pretty ugly

Namjoon: I never would of thought that swag master Yoongi, who also has a heart of stone, would remotely like the bubbly mr Tae..

Jungkook: LET THE SHIP SAAAIL!!!

Seokjin: so like does anyone know what happened to Hoseok?

Taehyung: maybe he's at work and can't respond!

Jimin: In other news...I'd like to announce that Kook and I are going to visit Seoul for about a week if anyone wants to join us 😁😁😁😁

Namjoon: I'm down. I'm like 3ish hours away anyways so I'll take a train.

Jungkook: WWWOOOOO THIS IS GOING TO BE EXCITING!!

Jimin: please don't break anything hyung

Yoongi: I guess I don't hate the idea of going to Seoul for a week...

Taehyung: when are we going so i can request time off of work?!

Jimin: well now that more of us are willing, I didn't actually plan a place to stay but we can divide money to get a better room??

Namjoon: agreed!

Seokjin: I'll come too, I can't have you children roaming the streets of Seoul without adult supervision

Taehyung: tHaNkS eOmMa!!

Yoongi: Hoseok are you coming too?

Seokjin: Hoseok is busy with something right now so leave him be.

~~~
So I'm going to make drama because I live for Sope but like TaeGiHope might happen I just need to figure out how it'll fit in and work. Also, NamJin is blooming on the down low because I decided to make them secretive hehehe.