114

Let's reminisce about one time in September my mom locked me out the house...

~~~

~~~TaeGiHope dms~~~

Taetae: look I'm sorry for freaking out but why would you just take Somin. You could've even left a note and I'd be fine. Can you please come back to the house so we can talk this out

Hobi: oh so now you want to sit and talk it out? Where was this attitude two fucking months ago?

Taetae: you were always so angry and made it hard to talk to!

Hobi: I WAS HAVING PANIC ATTACKS WHICH CAUSED ME TO BECOME UPSET AND INSTEAD OF TRYING TK CALM ME OR JUST LET ME RANT YOU AND YOONIG HYUNG JUST LEFT OR IGNORED ME?! WHAT KIND OF SUPPORT IS THAT?!

Yoongs: don't just yell at him when you've been acting like a dick this whole time.

Hobi: you were worse about it Yoongi. Whenever I came home upset about something you immediately changed the topic or went to the room to be alone because God fucking forbid someone complain to you about their day.

Taetae: look Hobi, I know we've been acting douchy lately, and we don't treat you fairy nearly as much as we should, and I know we've isolated you recently and I'm really sorry I called you a madman I was just having a really stressful day wondering where you were since you didn't respond all day but you also need to understand that Yoongs and I don't really know how to deal with you sometimes and I'm really really really sorry for that.

Hobi: I know you're only acting this way because I have Somin with me. I bet if I came to Gwangju alone then neither of you would even be concerned about where I was. But you both think that Somin is in some sort of danger so you're panicking about it. Both of you expressed that well enough and I agree with Yoongi hyung on this, I can't deal with it anymore.

~~~Hobi left the chat~~~

"Yoongs, I'm honestly really upset about this and I feel terrible because he's right. I'm only really concerned he's gone because he took Somin with him and if he went alone I would assume that he wanted space or something...I'm a terrible person for treating him like that. What should we do?" The younger buried his face into Yoongi's chest as the tears started to fall.

"Honestly Tae, we should let him go because this isn't worth the hassle. If he wants to act like a lunatic then let him be."

"But..." Taehyung sniffled before looking Yoongi in the eyes "he's our family...I love him and I know you do too..we need to fix this somehow."

Yoongi pondered on what his crying boyfriend said. It was true they both loved Hoseok but his behavior almost made him think that Hoseok didn't love them back.

"I don't think we can fix this babe. Hoseok has definitely just lo--"

"STOP IT!!" Taehyung screamed, interrupting Yoongi, who was shocked. "We already insulted him enough.....we should give him a few days and maybe he'll come back and we can talk and be happy again."

~~~
EVERYONE FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR WALLETS DON'T BUY LOTTERY TICKETS!
This one lady comes everyday and buys some lottery tickets and since I've been here today she's spent over $600 AND SHE GOT SHIT PLEASE DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!