121

So I'm in history class right now and k wish I wasn't...SO HERE IS ANOTHER SEGMENT OF JUNGKOOK AS ME IN COLLEGE!!!

~~~

~~~JiKook dms~~~

Kookie: hello gorgeous!

Mochi: yo

Kookie: how are you on this splendid afternoon, you...beautiful human?

Mochi: uh..it's raining and it's cold so I'm okay. Why do you keep adding an adjective?

Kookie: I'm just normally talking to you handsome..

Mochi: ...uh, yeah no..

~~~Mochi added Yoongi to the chat~~~

Yoongi: can I help you Jiminie?

Mochi: what did you say to Jungkook?

Kookie: I can't appreciate my lovely boyfriend without somebody saying something?

Yoongi: he was salty about me complimenting your eye smile and something about you being flustered and I said it was because he didn't compliment you enough. But this isn't my argument so bye

~~~Yoongi left the chat~~~

Kookie: (◍•﹏•)

Mochi: okay. Two things. One...shut the fuck up with the compliments okay. I'm fine that you don't, although I don't mind the occasional compliment. Two...ArEnT yOu In ClAsS?!

Kookie: ...but you never get flustered when I compliment you (。╯︵╰。)
And, the class is having a discussion and my professor can't see me texting behind my laptop..

Mochi:

Kookie: (´・ω・')?

Kookie: (´・ω・')?

Mochi: I'm always flustered when you compliment me you doofus. Your opinion is honestly the only one that matters. I think I just became good at hiding how shy I get when you compliment me because I used to hide it in the beginning. But when other people compliment me, especially Yoongi hyung who pretty much hates all of us except Taehyung and Hoseok hyung, I was just surprised.

Kookie: ...I'm still gonna compliment you all the time you perfect prince you..

Mochi: ♡(灬´ㅂ'灬)

~~~
My history class is currently discussing a book I didn't read and half the class forgot to bring it and the professor is salty we aren't 'discussing'