98

Y'all I'm in class and this class is wild because the professor keeps asking the root of Greek people names and what they've given us and the class is just like "I dunno" and the professor is like "your history classes failed you"

~~~

~~~BTS group chat~~~

Dawon: hello?

Seokjin: hi noona, if you could be a doll and just read what's happening..

Jimin: Hoseok hyung gone mad

Namjoon: I'm...Yoongi hyung...where's Somin?

Yoongi: clinging to my leg crying because Hoseok is yelling through the door and all you hear is a sad Taehyung pn the other side..and Hoseok is getting more upset because Liu's brother is arguing back...

Jungkook: I'll fight Liu's brother...what's his name?

Taehyung: Well for starters Liu is their last name but it was easier as a child than saying Zhiruo. And her brothers name is Jie

Yoongi: well Jie better shut the fuck up before I get mad too..

Dawon: all of you need to relax...Seokie!

Namjoon: the cutest nickname...

Jungkook: hYuNg!!!

Dawon: Hoseokie...you respond right now or I swear I'll take the next train and get there by tonight and lecture the heck out of you!😠

Seokjin: 😶😶

Jimin: 👀

Hoseok: yes noona...

Dawon: why don't you let Taetae in, have Zhiruo and Jie leave, calm Sominah and talk it out. If you're still upset after than I can't help you, but just...relax..

Taehyung: he unlocked the door, thank you noona 🙂

Seokjin: sometimes I wish we all lived closer to each other so we could help each other..

Jimin: is Somin okay though?

Jungkook: shit you right Mochi. How my princess????

Yoongi: well, she's calm..however Tae is more upset..

Namjoon: poor little baby is probably shaken up...why is Taehyung mad?

Taehyung: Somin won't come to me 😥😥

Jimin: maybe she realized that Hoseok hyung got mad because of you so now she's going to be mad for a little?

Seokjin: kids are little sponges..

Jungkook: has Hoseok hyung calmed down or??

Taehyung: he locked himself in his room and I think he's texting Dawonie noona

~

~~
This is happening right when Taehyung said how the door was unlocked
~~~

~~~JungSiblings dms~~~

Seokie: why are you intervening?