172

So..I don't even know if anyone keeps up with this or not because comments have very much dwindled down...but I'm gonna put pictures of my dogs yesterday at the end because I want people to appreciate them.

~~~

Seokjin: please stop.

Jungkook: it's not a bad idea though!

Yoongi: what did I wake up to?

Jimin: stupidity

Namjoon: Jungkook thinking he's clever.

Hoseok: wow, Jimin insulted Jungkook..today will be fun filled.

Taehyung: Jungkook told me last night what his idea is...it's a good idea.

Seokjin: how is moving to the same town or city a good idea?

Namjoon: that would be problematic.  Yoongi hyung and I still have our growing business in Seoul, that we need to go back to, and then everyone else would need to find jobs, not to mention school for the kids, and basically leaving family and friends behind???

Jungkook: but it would be more convenient for everyone because then we could hangout more and the kids would see each other more often

Hoseok: that's sweet and all, but I also have a fucking school to comanage with my sister up here

Jimin: if we were to move to an area together, it would take much more time and thought than just being like 'hey, we should move to wherever.'

Taehyung: I say we move to Seoul. Namjoon hyung and Yoongs are already gonna be there. Hobi can manage from Seoul, hell, you could even open up a new branch of the school in Seoul. Jin hyung could probably open up his own restaurant and give us little jobs until we find our own jobs..

Seokjin: that...actually isn't a bad thought.

Jungkook: sooo...are we gonna do it?!

Hoseok: I'll talk to my sister and family about it.

Namjoon: I'm down

Yoongi: my baby is smart...I love him

Seokjin: I would be down if I could afford to open up a place.

Jimin: I would be down if Jungkook and I had the money to buy an apartment...I refuse to rent.

Taehyung: Hobiiii~~♡

Namjoon: ??

Jungkook: is Hoseok hyung about to sugar daddy all of us?

Seokjin: no...no no no. I don't want to be handed money like that.

Yoongi: then you can obviously pay it back, but for the business, until you pay off whatever Hoseok puts down, he's technically gonna be your boss.

Taehyung: and landlord for Jimin and Jungkookie.

Hoseok: first of all...I would expect to be paid back, that's a lot of cash I'm gonna throw down. However, you wouldn't have to pay all of it, but at least majority of it. And I do expect monthly payments and I can be a dick about it if you would like.

Jimin: yes. Because if you aren't, then I'll take forever to pay you back.

Namjoon: I love our friendship.

Seokjin: does that mean I should start looking at suitable restaurant buildings?

Hoseok: yes, and when you find a few, send me a link and I'll tell you which I think would work better since I have family that have businesses and could help. Same goes for Jimin and Jungkook, look for homes and I'll ultimately help you two decide.