83

The image has nothing to do with the story. The story is literally about to be what I'm doing via Jungkook since he's in college so...yep

~~~

~~~BTS group chat~~~

Namjoon: so explain to me how one is supposed to answer a door?

Yoongi: What. The. Actual. Fuck.

Seokjin: WITH A SHIRT ON JOONIE. A. SHIRT. ON.

Hoseok: I wouldn't mind if Namjoonje opened the door shirtless

Taehyung: Hobi nOooOooOOOOOoooo

Jungkook: you guys are fuckin wild. I love each and everyone of you....especially Jimin...

Yoongi: bro we get it you love Jimin and want him back but can you stop professing your love everytime you fucking speak..

Jimin: Jungkookie...ARENT YOU IN CLASS??

Seokjin: you better be getting that fucking education..

Namjoon: knowledge is power my dear Jungkookie.

Jungkook: okay..but hear me out everyone...this class is boring AF and I would have skipped if Jimin didn't set like 28 alarms to make sure I wake up.

Taehyung: and what was Jimin doing in ya phone 👀

Jimin: it was when we were dating and he would refuse to get up for class

Namjoon: why would he refuse to wake up?

Yoongi: "I want to stay here and snuggle you Mochi" -Jungkook 2018: sources; Kim Taehyung

Hoseok: I can't with y'all sometimes.

Seokjin: so when does Jungkookies class end?

Jimin: a little over an hour

Namjoon: so why don't we just not talk until 1030ish?

Yoongi: bye✌

Taehyung: love you too Yoongs💕💕

~~~Jikook dms~~~

Jungkook: MOCHI!!

Jimin: bitch...

Jungkook: you're still working at the cafe yes??

Jimin: don't do it..

Jungkook: can I please come visit after my class??

Jungkook: Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please.

Jungkook: the sooner you answer the sooner I pay attention in class becasue this professor doesn't give a single fuck that I'm not paying attention.

Jimin: come at like 11 because that's my break. NOW PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR HISTORY CLASS!

Jungkook: YES MOCHI!!💝

~~~
Y'all I love the JiKook ship too much to let it sink..however, letting it drift through some fucking waves is hella fun.