169

I CHOKED ON AN M&M!!

~~~

Namjoon: I need to know that Taehyung is safe and that he's okay, but I'm obviously still blocked..

Hoseok: he won't let me in the bathroom, and he's whispering so the hell if I know.

Jungkook: I think he's mad we all ignored him when he was literally afraid of Hoseok hyung for a little..

Jimin: I hope he's okay though
:;(∩´﹏'∩);:

Seokjin: someones ass is about to get beat...I can sense it.

Yoongi: he's upset because he expressed multiple times how actually afraid of Hoseok he was and that nobody acknowledged it whatsoever. The other things he's upset about are nobody's concern..but Hoseok come to the bathroom please.

Jungkook: I'll kick ass if I have too..TELL TAETAE I'M SORRY!?

~~~

"Whaaaat?" Hoseok groaned entering the bathroom.

"Apologize?" Yoongi demanded while cradling a super sad Tae.

"For what exactly? Like..no shut up!" Hoseok pointed at both men since they were shocked when he asked for what.

"Let me finish! Why exactly did you get upset? Like, I get that I might have gotten carried away with my props but like, I've used them before. That's why I don't exactly know why I'm apologizing."

Hoseok had a point. Yoongi didn't care though.

"Apologize in general? Especially since when he fell and started crying you didn't even check if he was okay!"

"Hyungs.." Taehyung spoke up before the argument got worse.

"Uuuggghh!"

"Not honorifics!"

Both males hated when Taehyung referred to them as hyung or their actual names rather than his cute nicknames.

"It got your attentions..but I'm just annoyed mainly at the fact that all of that was said in the chat. It was kind of embarrassing, plus Hobi had crazy eyes so I was genuinely concerned since Yoongs wasn't here."

"Uuuuuhhhh my baby boy." Yoongi said hugging Taehyung tighter.

"You could've told me to stop and I would've...probably...I mean like, I would most likely put the stuff away..but like, still be rough you know?" Hoseok said while shrugging.

"You're both idiots...like really big idiots."

"Yeah we know."

"But we're your idiots."

~~~

Namjoon: and then Gitae threw a pillow at Somin..

Taehyung: I'll fight a toddler..

Jungkook: TAEHYUNGIEEE!!!

Hoseok: the fuck did Somin do?

Jimin: apparently Gitae was watching something and she changed it..

Seokjin: I made him apologize.

Yoongi: I would throw a pillow at her too..

Taehyung: JUNGKOOKIEEE!!!! And Yoongs...you have thrown a pillow at Somin for changing the channel.

Hoseok: she fuckin flew...it was the best thing I've ever seen...other than Tae's flawless face.

Namjoon: THAT WAS SMOOTH AS FUCK!

Jungkook: I approve that compliment. It's something I would say about Jimin...even though words can't describe him.

Seokjin: that was smoother than butter on toast..

Yoongi: putting butter on toast isn't smooth at all..

Jimin: just like your personality..

Taehyung: SHOTS FIRED!!

Jungkook: I love this chat so much..

~~~
I'm at work and I'm gonna update everything