140

Update: I'm on Biology and we're talking about STI's...
Wooo

~~~

~~~BTS group chat~~~

Hoseok: so then this fucker goes "well ya know what...CHICKEN DICK OKAY!" like...WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?

Seokjin: yo this sounds wild. So how did you and Seungyo get on that topic though?

Taehyung: they were literally just talking about food.

Jungkook: ABORT ABORT ABORT!

Namjoon: you okay man? Are you alright after having a second lock down?

Yoongi: even when we move farther from them...we get dragged into their bullshit.

Jimin: so some girl that thinks she's dating Kookie came into the cafe so we fake had a date...but lowkey it wasn't a fake date ⁽⁽ ( ´͈ ᗨ '͈ ) ⁾⁾. But anywho, she came up to him and he was all "I'm with my boyfriend" and she didn't believe him so he dove in for a kiss and I spazzed and slapped him because I wasn't ready and now she really doesn't believe him..

Hoseok: but..why did you slap him? Because you were startled?

Jungkook: I kind of just like...head butt him with my mouth and he made a squeak...that I love...BUT NOW SHE'S SITTING WITH ME TRYNA HAVE A DATE AND MY MOCHI IS FUCKING SAD!

Seokjin: 'my mochi'

Taehyung: 'MY mochi'...

Namjoon: 'My MoChI' !!!!!

Hoseok: 'MY MOCHI' I'M SHOOK!

Jimin: (o_O) !

Jungkook: ...I MEAN IF HE WANTS TO START OVER?! IT'S BEEN LIKE TWO WEEKS....

Yoongi: just both of you...don't be fucking dumb or I'll go to Busan and beat the both of you.

Hoseok: I'll fight Jungkook...and maybe like, lecture Jiminie.

Namjoon: I'll go right to Busan and fucking punch Jimin right in the cheek if he stresses out Jungkook again.

Seokjin: I chOKed on My TEa!!

~~~

~~~JiKook dms~~~

Jungkook: JIMIN-SSIIIII!!!

JiminHyung: (。_。)

Jungkook: OH SHIT WAIT!

~~~Jungkook changed to Kookie~~~

~~~Kookie changed JiminHyung to Mochi💝~~~

Mochi💝: ♡(ŐωŐ人)

Kookie: we need ground rules.
1. No playing the victim
2. No manipulating, or causing extra stress.
3. Don't dictate the friend group.