142

It's been almost two weeks!!! I'm so sorry that I didn't update. I had a dope Thanksgiving and then I had a religious retreat and we couldn't have our phones. And then school fucked me so..YEP!!

~~~

~~~BTS group chat~~~

Jungkook: MOTHERFUCKER!

Taehyung: ?????

Yoongi: boi...FOR ONCE PAY ATTENTION PLEASE

Jungkook: so I'm in class right and this kid...he cute as fuck...TOOK MY TOPIC FOR A PRESENTATION AND NOW I EITHER HAVE TO PRESENT WITH HIM OR PICK A NEW TOPIC AND I DON'T WANT TO PARTNER UP BECAUSE HE CLUMSY AS FUCK

Jimin:

Namjoon: why Jimin?

Namjoon: why Jimin?

Hoseok: what's the kids name? Kick his ass man..

Jimin: I had to reassert my dominance...

Jungkook: you're cuter than him Jimin, by far you're cuter..his name is Kim Yugyeom.

Seokjin: just partner up with him and have less work.

Taehyung: how is he clumsy?

Jungkook: dude trips all the time, drops his pencils like it's a job, I heard he fell in a toilet once..but I don't think that's true because the fuck? And he does track...so like aye boi, sports...but he passed out once and I'm sitting there waiting to practice but this kid had to be taken to the fucking trainer or hospital or some shit.

Namjoon: I broke a toilet once..

Yoongi: only once?

Seokjin: he also broke Gitae's sippy cup, a rake, several forks/spoons/knives...the bed that one time

Hoseok:

Namjoon: THE BED ONE WAS OUT OF CONTEXT! I literally went and flopped on the bed

Namjoon: THE BED ONE WAS OUT OF CONTEXT! I literally went and flopped on the bed...and a leg broke.

Jimin: so what did you decide to do for the project?

Jungkook: the professor is giving us until tomorrow to choose if our topics were taken..SO IMMA THINK ABOU...BOI IS COMING OVER AND I WANT TO PUNCH HIM BUT ALSO KISS HIM??

Taehyung:

Jungkook: I'M CONFUSED OKAY!

Yoongi: how you gonna be confused when you have a whole ass Jimin looking like a fucking three course meal 24/7??

Hoseok: WHAT IS WITH THE DISLOYALTY TODAY?!

Jimin: am I the only one that feels like we're gonna have an issue at some point?

~~~Namjoon requested Lili to join~~~

Yoongi: doesn't she not like to be bothered?

Hoseok: she is the one tying this so she obviously isn't busy.

Lili: I'm in class, what's poppin?

Seokjin: drama?

Lili: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Lili: yep

Jungkook: is it me...SINCE I'M FUCKING CONFUSED?!

Lili: naturally.

Namjoon: good talk authornim. I like these little chats sometimes.

Taehyung: WHEN ARE YOU ADDING YOURSELF TO THE CHAT AS A REOCCURRING CHARACTER??

Lili: later...probably..I will I promise Taetae!

Taehyung:

~~~
So if you actually pay attention I know that I had them fanboy over GOT7...let's just pretend that there are two Kim Yugyeoms...and they look the same...I took the Kim Yugyeom from my bae wannabe224