161

Another segment of Jungkook is me in class

Enjoy

~~~

~~~BTS group chat~~~

Namjoon: so then I lit the kitchen on fire..

Hoseok: I fear for your safety

Taehyung: for the sake of world peace....please stay on the sofa..

Jimin: but...you were heating up food for Gitae in the microwave...HYUNG HOW?!

Jungkook: that sounds like a struggle

Seokjin: I came home to a mess...Jungkook...PAY ATTENTION IN CLASS!

Jimin: why is my man an idiot..

Yoongi: Jungkook..you need to pay attention so that you benefit since college is expensive man.

Jungkook: we're doing court cases..and one girl was suppose to represent the state and long story short, they both did the side of the guy on accident...shit got awkward.

Hoseok: that sounds like a wild class..

Taehyung: so debates?

Namjoon: I love debates..

Jungkook: it's cases currently in the Supreme Court (ok...I'm gonna assume South Korea has a Supreme Court...or at least something similar.) And we have to get facts and talk about them to the rest of the class that act as the Justices. It's rather fun.

Seokjin: at least he's interested in it.

Jimin: too bad he doesn't follow the class well...

Yoongi: we should all ignore the chat in the hope that he pays attention..

Namjoon: agreed.

Seokjin: bye!

Hoseok: have a fun class

Taehyung: BYE JUNGKOOKIE!

Jimin: bye Kookie, have a great day💝

Jungkook:

~~~I have a rant and in the next update

~~~
I have a rant and in the next update...I promise it'll be later...is going to show how annoyed I am at my idiotic friends.