143

Guess who ain't dead...I did get to class 20 minutes late but I was dead asleep and had to do my makeup...I'm sorry

~~~

~~~BTS group chat~~~

Jungkook: so uh...Yugyeom and I are friends??

Namjoon: congratulations?

Taehyung: you decided to work on the project with him?

Jungkook: yeah. It's an easy topic to work on so we decided to work on it together but he's still super awkward...but also beautiful?

Jimin:

Hoseok: I was about to say 'incoming Jimin selfie to reassert dominance' but he beat me to it

Jungkook: I'm so sorry Jimin...but this dude is just like...I'M CONFUSED!

Yoongi: snipe a pic..

Seokjin: I want to see what he looks like.

Jungkook:

Taehyung: he look like he got hella long legs

Seokjin: is he sleeping?

Yoongi: I would be tired too if I spent all day working on something with Jungkook..

Jungkook: I nap a lot on campus too..everyone does.

Hoseok: he a cutie though

Jungkook: I just want to snuggle him but also I'm loyal to Jimin...but also look how soft Yugyeom's hair looks..

Taehyung: DO NOT TOUCH HIS HAIR!

Jimin: (。_。)

Namjoon: I'm assuming this is just a little crush that'll pass. Don't worry Jimin, you know he loves you dearly.

Jungkook: CODE RED CODE FUCKING RED!! HE WOKE UP AND SAW ME STARING AND I GRABBED ALL MY SHIT SAID "SEE YOU TOMORROW" AND RAN OUT AND FUCKING RAN INTO A DOOR AND WENT INTO A DEAD SPRINT DOWN THE STREET!

Seokjin: oh dear...the boy is in love..

Hoseok: I'll go to Busan and kick ya ass if you hurt Jimin..

Jimin: I would be done at that point I guess..

Jungkook: I'm a loyal Mochi stan i swear!

Namjoon:

~~~Fun fact, I'm taking my cat to the vet and I'm excited to see how much she weighs

~~~
Fun fact, I'm taking my cat to the vet and I'm excited to see how much she weighs...she hella fat!

Real quick though, my girl WattBitch will understand..one time I was tired or something and I glided on the floor and look at Lua..

"Why the fuck is this hooman the way she is...dumb ass fucking bitch bothering me when I'm tryna be nosey"