95

update y'all!!!
okay so I had readings for my history class which is The Cold War and just... I DIDN'T READ AT ALL AND NOW WHEN CLASS STARTS I'M NOT GOING TO UNDERSTAND!!
I decided to change the names to the couples nicknames for eachother... carry on

~~~

~~~VKook dms~~~

Jungkookieee: HYUNG!! CODE RED!! I REPEAT!! CODE FUCKING REEEEEEEEEED!!!!

Taehyungieee: JUNGKOOK WHAT'S GOING ON ARE YOU OKAY?!?!

Jungkookieee: okay so like don't be mad...but uh...I BROKE MY PROMISE FAM I'M FUCKING FUCKED AND UHWEFUGWIFUVQILG!!!!!!!!

Taehyungieee: what does that......YOU DID NOT!!!

~~~TaeGiHope dms~~~

Taetae: Hobi!!

Hovi: Jungkook texted you huh?

Taetae: nooooooo.....why would he do such a thing??

Yoongs: because he's a bitch?

Hobi: Jiminie already told me about how Jungkook forgot about lunch. he ain't mad though because he gets that Jungkook is at school and going back and forth is a pain.

Yoongs: so then why would Jungkook text Taetae saying 'code red'??

Taetae: did you look at my phone over my shoulder...I THOUGHT YOU WERE BEING CUTE AND SNUGGLY YOONGS THE BETRAYAL!

Hobi: Tell Kookie to relax and to call Jimin... IN OTHER NEWS WHO THE FUCK SIGNED ME UP AS A FUCKING COUPLES COUNSELOR????

Yoong: you should consider that as a job on the side with dog groomer.

~~~

so I should be reading the things for my history class but....I'm a basic student...so eeeeehhhhhh