148

I'm so sorry for my loyal baes that read this and I haven't updated...

Please forgive me.

~~~

~~~JiKook dms~~~

Kookie: so I've been thinking..

Mochi💝: oh dear..

Kookie: well...Namjoon hyung and Jin hyung are married with a kid...and Hoseok hyung, Taehyung hyung, and Yoongi hyung are living together with a kid..

Kookie: and we don't live together, we aren't married and we don't have a kid..

Mochi💝: we have Prune though

Kookie: no, YOU have Prune. And I'm pretty sure she hates me because whenever I go over she gives me the stink eye and pounces on my leg...

Mochi💝: ..that's sort of true. But just because we aren't married, living together or raising a child doesn't mean we aren't in an as real relationship as the others.

Kookie: I dunno.. we've been together for longer than them, granted it was a few months, and they're all like...higher on the relationship totem I guess.

Mochi💝: we could look into finding an apartment together if that'll make you happy?

~~~

"Hello?"

"Jin hyung! It's Jimin...obviously. would you say you and Jungkook are close? Like...you could sneak information from him without him realizing?"

"Hmmmm...I probably could. Yoongi would do better since I know Jungkook views Yoongi as an older brother also."

"Can you do me a favor then hyung? Jungkook is really down all of a sudden because we don't live together and you're all married with kids and shit and I feel like he's hiding something...but I also think he just feels, I dunno, less loved or something.."

Jin thought for a minute before responding to Jimin.

"Also, if Yoongi hyung can help..call him for me? He scares me.."

Jimin whispered the last part making Jin burst out laughing.

"Not a problem hun, I'll let you know."

~~~

~~~New Chat~~~

Yoongi: I fucking swear..

Seokjin: calm thyself child.

Jungkook: ??

Seokjin: I'm gonna be straightforward with you kid, Jimin feels like you're hiding something with the sudden depression.

Yoongi: don't fucking joke about depression hyung...that shit hurts. Bit what's going on?

Jungkook: is it because I'm younger??

Seokjin: first off, I have no idea what you're talking about..second off, arent you like...20?

Yoongi: he is 21 hyung...the audacity of not knowing our babies age.

Jungkook: well, I've inquired about wanting to live with Jimin and he always puts it off..but now he said we can look into apartments.

Seokjin: you whined though didn't you?

Jungkook: (。_。)

Yoongi: uuuuggggghhh...wait...isn't Jimin the clingy, obsessive and manipulative one? Why hasn't he moved in with you yet?

Seokjin: on it!

~~~Seokjin added Hoseok to the chat~~~

Yoongi: that's my mans

Hoseok: heller

Seokjin: you know anything?

Hoseok: Jungkookie, he isn't in a rush because the last time you broke up was because he was clingy, obsessive and manipulative. He's worried he might be a pain if you live together and you get home later than usual or something.

Jungkook: WHY DON'T I REALIZE THINGS?!

Yoongi: because you're way too nice.

Seokjin: go talk to him..I got a whiney husband to cook for..

Hoseok: Yoongs and I have a whiney Tae we need to shower in attention.

Yoongi: we also have a baby boy in this chat that needs advice...just dm me if you need anything Kookie.

Jungkook: thank you hyungs! And I will Yoongi hyung.

~~~

~~~JiKook dms~~~

Kookie: listen here you gorgeous idiot!!

Mochi💝: ಠ_ಠ

Kookie: at your request, Jin hyung spoke to me...I know he wasn't supposed to say you told him..BUT I AIN'T MAD! He had Yoongi hyung in the chat too and then we were still a little lost because I brought up how YOU didn't want to live together so both hyungs were like 'isn't he the clingy one though???' And then they invited Hoseok hyung that explained how you didn't want to be a pain if I ever got to our shared home late or whatever.

Mochi💝: (。•́︿•̀。)

Kookie: BABY NOOO! Listen, when we do get an apartment, because WE ARE OR SO HELP ME I WILL BEAT THAT BEAUTIFUL ASS OF YOURS OKAY!!... I'll try to never be late and if I am obviously I'll call you. I also expect you to have some trust in me if I'm ever late or whatever causes you to be nervous because if you don't this relationship will fail again and we won't be able to fix it.

Mochi💝: I promise I won't panic or anything!! But if you really do want to live together so bad I've actually had my eye on an apartment for some time..

Kookie: I shall head over with snacks to brows apartments and have a movie marathon with you my love.

Mochi💝: ♡(灬´ㅂ'灬)

~~~
Again, sorry I haven't updated in a while.

I do plan to update everything this week so woo