166

Y'ALL I HAD A DATE LAST NIGHT AND I WOKE UP HUNGOVER AF AND I'M SO TIRED AND I LOOK DEAD!!

Hello!

~~~

"But daaaaaddyyyyyy!!" Somin whined, "I wanna share a room with Jiminie oppa!"

"Sweetheart, no. You can't sleep in his room, because Jungkook is sharing with him and I'm sure Jungk-"

"Just have Jimin sleep in our room for fucks sake, stop arguing with a six year old!" Yoongi interrupts.

"Hobi~! Why don't we let Sominie sleep in Jiminies room, but we can ask Namjoonie hyung and Seokjinie hyung if Gitaeah can sleep there too so they'll have both the kids?"

"Waaaahhh!! Papa is so smart!" Somin said rushing over to Taehyung and hugging him.

Defeated, Hoseok agreed since arguing with a six year old is pretty pointless.

~~~

~~~BTS group chat~~~

Jungkook: you think I could sneak in food?

Seokjin: Jungkook...why do you need to sneak in food?

Jimin: "what if I don't like the snacks in Japan?" -Kookie, 2k19.

Hoseok: just shove some in your suitcase?? But I have a question regarding the children.

Namjoon: Gitae is lit but also very scared of going on a plane...my baby boy.

Taehyung: Somin argued for twenty minutes with Hobi about sleeping in Jimin hyungs room..so I suggested that Gitae also sleep in their room for a night or whatever

Jungkook: LIKE A SLEEPOVER?!

Yoongi: she keeps asking "what are they saying?!" Someone better give me an answer that will be in my sweet little noodles favor..

Namjoon: "sweet little noodle".....

Seokjin: I think it'll be fine to let them sleep over a few of the nights.

Jimin: I'm fine with taking them a few times.

Hoseok: so since we're gonna be there for a few weeks, we can come up with like a schedule?

Jungkook: will we at any point have them babysat or something? In the case all seven of us want to get turnt?

Seokjin: hmmm, that's a good point. I figured if you and Jimin had them, that would leave drinking open for Joonie and I.

Namjoon: I was thinking the same thing..

Yoongi: mmmmhmm..is there any of us that don't get batshit crazy? I'm annoyed easily while sober...drunk I'm lovey towards Tae and Hoseok and if any of you tease I'll probably get pissed..

Taehyung: I'm extremely light weight so...heh

Hoseok: I'm pretty sure I question my entire existence when I'm drunk...but I also crave sleep.

Jimin: I have a high tolerance so I'll be fine to be able to still watch the kids should we go to a restaurant and drink.

Jungkook: but baaaaaabe! YOU GOTTA HAVE FUN!

Namjoon: Jungkook, Jimin knows his body the most and he trusts it, so I honestly trust him

Taehyung: me too!

Jimin: Jungkook...you forget what day it is and who people are after a few drinks, my ass takes care of you. Two toddlers are fine to add to that, since you yourself...are a child.

Yoongi: why you gotta go at his life like that?

Seokjin: why are chats always gotta be dramatic though?!

Taehyung: I'm just uh...gonna sip this tea..

~~~
Y'all, I'm so sleepy and it's 2 in the afternoon and I'm still in my pjs..