168

I AIN'T DEAD YET Y'ALL!!

~~~

~~~BTS group chat~~~

Taehyung: first of all..how dare you mute our chat Jungkook.

Hoseok: why did you mute my baby?

Seokjin: 👀

Jimin: he muted me too...

Yoongi: this is some code red shit..what happened?

Namjoon: he doesn't want to talk about it in the chat...and he asked if Yoongi hyung could come to my room...and for Jin hyung to leave?

Seokjin: he's kicking me out of my own room?! Okay..I'll bring Gitae to Hoseoks room so he can play with Sominie.

Hoseok: that's fine hyung. Also, Jimin and Taehyung are in here confused and upset?

Namjoon: if it makes anyone feel better...Jungkook looks a hot mess?

Yoongi: whatever Taehyung and Jimin did, it pissed him off....like really bad.

~~~~~

"So..what happened?" Yoongi asked walking into the room cautiously.

Namjoon was against the wall trying to avoid getting too close to the youngest to prevent getting him more upset.

"I am LITERALLY going to fucking kill someone I swear to fucking god!"

Inching in closer to Namjoon, Yoongi whispered, "what in the hell made him so upset?"

"Don't know..he just keeps repeating that Jimin broke his trust and that Taehyung betrayed him. Did they get close and drunk Jungkook took it the wrong way?"

"I doubt Tae would do anything of the sort.."

"He has been distant with you and Hoseok, considering all that's happened...I wouldn't be surprised to be honest. But Jimin literally would die without Jungkook, so I don't believe he did anything."

Both Yoongi and Namjoon started getting closer to Jungkook to calm him.

The second Jungkook felt a hand on his shoulder, he broke down. He fell to his knees and started crying uncontrollably making the two hyungs terribly confused.

"Care to explain what our boys did?" Yoongi asked while stroking the youngers hair.

Jungkook leaned into Yoongi's chest and sighed while looking at Namjoon's hands in his own and playing with his fingers.

"I was scrolling through my photos and videos from the night we got drunk and stuff...and I have a video and in t-the ba-back.....th...they kissed."

Namjoon was shocked and Yoongi was in disbelief.

Taehyung wouldn't cheat and Jimin most definitely would not cheat, meaning something was off.

"Are you sure it was the two of them? Maybe it wasn't even a kiss. Maybe Taehyung wasn't able to hear Jimin or vice versa and they just had to get close?" Namjoon reassured.

"No! They definitely k-kissed...I noticed they were all ch-chummy with each other, which is obviously fine considering I'm cuddling Yoongi hyung while holding Namjoon hyungs hand...but I ju...just, I just don't understand why."

Namjoon, noticing that Jungkook seemed more comfortable with Yoongi, left the room and went into the group chat.

~~~

Bangtan StoopidsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara