194

So sorry that I've been gone for so long, I was going to post this chapter two weeks ago but I hit an all time low in sadness, so I moped around a lot.

~~~

~~~BTS group chat~~~

Seokjin: so, how is everything going?

Namjoon: baby...stay out of it

Jimin: well Sominah is really enjoying her pancakes..so well?

Yoongi: Jungkook has this far refused to talk about Jimin, so we got breakfast and are talking about his classes...and fuck was he over worked lately

Taehyung: what did Jimin do?

Hoseok: Tae...puddin pop, don't pry mkay?

Taehyung: I wanna know if my besfren is okay!?

Jimin: I didn't think I did anything? Did I? I'm sorry if I did, I really didn't realize it...

Seokjin: so why he mad?

Namjoon: SEOKJIN GIVE ME YOUR PHONE AND MIND YOUR BUSINESS!

Hoseok: oof, Joonie went off. We should however mind our business, Yoongs is with Jungkook, I'm sure all will be fine.

~~~

Yoongi sat with Jungkook at a nearby cafe.

After catching up with the younger, which was annoying because running is the worst, Yoongi dragged him into the nearest cafe and now they're sitting with drinks staring at each other.

Jungkook, eventually relaxing, started explaining his troubles.

"I just, like...sometimes I could really just choke slan that dude through a wall." Jungkook whined.

"Holy shit Jungkook, why? I thought he's been understanding since the whole manipulation thing?" Yoongi said shocked.

"He has been, but that resulted in him flat out ignoring me, which is nice sometimes and if I initiate anything he goes along with it, but it's been getting annoying since we all moved in together because he'll go off and hangout with someone else or suddenly has one of the kids when it's supposed to be us two!"

Jungkook was now flailing his arms around as his voice started to get louder.

"I don't even....don't you want to adopt a kid with him? What'll happen when he gives that kid attention over you?" Yoongi argued.

In a sense he understood why Jungkook was upset, but his argument was flawed.

"It would be different because it's OUR kid, not one of your kids. Not that I don't love Somin and Gitae, they're both darling. I just want him to stop suddenly having a third person join. I know it's childish of me to be upset about this, but I just want some fucking cuddles when I get home."

"Have you spoken to him about it?" Yoongi asked while sipping his coffee.

"Not really, whenever I get home and seem upset, he tends to give me space. Then I end up not thinking about it later because it's passed." Jungkook said slumping into his chair.

Yoongi continued sipping his coffee while thinking on how to help the younger.

"I'm gonna go ahead in the group chat and tell them basically what you said, and threaten them so they don't yell at you. Okay? And it isn't childish, you needed comfort and he didn't give it to you for his own reason of not seeming clingy, it was a huge case of miscommunication on both ends, I know all about that." Yoongi said as he chuckled.

"Thanks hyung.." Jungkook said sheepishly.

~~~

Yoongi: is everyone present?

Seokjin: what's up?

Namjoon: yep.

Hoseok: Tae's phone is charging in the bedroom, but he's next to me..so we're both here.

Jimin: I'm walking back with Somin, so I might be delayed.

Yoongi: I need everyone, especially Jimin present...so find a bench and sit.

Hoseok: well shit.

Seokjin: how's Jungkook?

Yoongi: I got him food to keep him occupied because.......none of you better fucking say ANYTHING to him after I say what happened...I'll ignore Taehyung

Namjoon: that's fucking serious, I promise, as does Jinnie, Gitae took his phone so...we both promise not to say anything.

Hoseok: I want to promise not to, but like, I also want to potentially yell at them both...BUT I won't say anything in the chat..probably just a rant to Tae.."I feel attacked that I'm gonna be ignored if anyone says something.."-Tae

Yoongi: okay, he's occupied by food because he's honestly embarrassed on why he's upset, he thought it was childish, which it isn't because it's strong Taetae energy.

Yoongi: so basically, when he's been getting home after shit days and stressed, Jimin will ignore and give him space. Not getting cuddles made him more upset, and when he got over it he forgot about it and never spoke to Jimin about it.

Yoongi: I get Jimin is probably nervous considering the whole manipulation fiasco from before, but once in a while give the dude a hug. Jungkook also said that sometimes Jimin will, like today, have a third person join in something, such as Somin joining for breakfast, which is why he thinks he's being childish, but the dude just wants to spend time with you, and you aren't giving him time.

Yoongi: that's it..

Namjoon: well shit...I want to cuddle Jungkook now

Jimin: SEND HIM HOME SO I CAN THROW MYSELF ON HIM!

Hoseok: aren't you still walking home?

Seokjin: he just walked in and Sominah skipped towards the living room and is now playing with Gitae..

Yoongi: we're walking back and I've never been more in love with a smile...other then Tae and Hoseok of course.

Jimin: MY BABY!

Jungkook: 🥰

~~~
That's it.. I'll be back sometime this week..maybe