159

I'm in class hating everything...I've had a headache for like 3 days...I'm dying??

~~~

"Hoseok hyung open the door.." Taehyung whined while tapping the door with his fingers.

"DADDY OPEN THIS DOOR NOW OR I'LL FIGHT YOU!" Somin said as she kicked the door, much to the surprise of Taehyung.

"When did you become so violent little missy? But hyung, please open the door, we can talk about this."

Hearing a click, Taehyung saw the door opening seeing his distraught hyung after three days.

Three days after the outburst in the group chat Hoseok locked himself in his room.

He was upset with himself, and knowing how defensive he got over anyone insulting his family, Yoongi and Taehyung could only imagine how hard he was being on himself.

Yoongi tried to get into his room a couple times but to no avail.

Somin started passing notes asking why he was locking himself in his room only to recieve the reply that he was mean to 'baba'.

Until today, nobody was able to get Hoseok to open the door. Hearing Taehyung wanted to talk, he was more than eager to talk.

~~~

~~~BTS group chat~~~

Seokjin: just pay attention!

Jungkook: BUT A LETHAL DOSE IS A LIFETIME SUPPLY!

Jimin: he's been saying weird shit since last night...he's wild today.

Namjoon: I want to go to Busan literally just to slap him.

Yoongi: let the kid be.

Taehyung: you ever want to slap yourself for being such a softie? I ain't mad...but annoyed rather?

Seokjin: are you okay?

Namjoon: how is hyung?

Jungkook: oh...you forgave him didn't you?

Yoongi: he spoke to you?!

Taehyung: oh shit..right

~~~Taehyung added Hoseok to the chat~~~

Taehyung: for someone that hates snuggling...he hasn't let me go in like two hours and I just got my arms free for my phone and he whined...

Jimin: I'm not one to speak...since I forgave Jungkookie for dumb shit, but you positive he's sorry?

Hoseok: wow Jimin...I thought we were friends..

Yoongi: HOSEOK!!

Jungkook: oof..

Seokjin:  I'm glad you're back to normal

Namjoon: glad to have you back hyung "wait...that sounded rude...I feel bad now." -Seokjin

Hoseok: Yoongs, I'm sorry for not talking with you. Hyung it's okay and hi Namjoonie.