137

Here I am with a second update...
hi (=゚ω゚)ノ

~~~

~~~BTS group chat~~~

Seokjin: so are none of us going to talk about the elephant in the room...or chat in this case?

Hoseok: there isn't an elephant...just a dumb rabbit

Jungkook: and an angry horse..

Taehyung: listen you bunny fuck! None of this would've happened if you stayed home.

Seokjin: Jungkook, why would you come in like that...don't be so immature, maybe that's why Jimin didn't trust you at times.

Yoongi: this isn't our argument. And from what Jungkook has told me, what's happening right now isn't helping.

Jimin: I agree with Yoongi. It wasn't just Jungkooks fault.

Namjoon: you guys..this isn't something we should butt into. This is Jimin and Jungkook's decision. Let them work it out and if it works it works and if not it doesn't. But we should all leave them alone.

Jungkook: wow...thanks Namjoon hyung. That's one of the first times any of you actually defended me instead of siding with Jimin hyung.

Taehyung: a lot of us have sided with you a bunch of times..

Yoongi: not when it came to their problems. Like now for example, Seokjin hyung, Hoseok and you Tae are all insulting or nagging Jungkook because he upset Jimin.

Jimin: and for the record..in our argument, or at least his confession of how unhappy he was, he made some really good points..

Hoseok: like what?

Seokjin: what does Jimin do to even make Jungkook upset. From my experience meeting, speaking to, and spending time with Jimin...the boy is fabulous..

Yoongi: no offense towards Jimin...but he's a manipulative, needy, jealous and possessive fuckwad who thinks that if Jungkook is out of sight with someone else then he's cheating or doing some dumb shit..

Jimin: ...I've also been very patronizing towards Jungkook, I could understand why that bothered him. It pissed off my brother the other day too.

Taehyung: Hobi and Yoongs patronize me sometimes. I'm the baby so it's a habit. It isn't always a bad thing Kookie..

Jungkook: Jimin made it a bad thing.

Namjoon: to change the topic...because again..LET THEM FUCKING FIGURE THIS OUT ALONE FOR ONCE! How's school been?

Jimin: he's been stressed because of papers and some tests...

Yoongi: so you knew he was stressed and continued to put stress on him...I'm sorry for putting the topic back on this but why the fuck would you do that Jimin?

Taehyung: OH MY GOD! THAT'S WHERE THE MANIPULATION COMES IN ISN'T IT!

Seokjin: how though?

Namjoon: think about it this way Jungkook is stressed..Jimin swoops in with added stress but Jungkook is too focused on school to realize..making him WANT TO STAY WITH JIMIN FOR COMFORT OH MY GOD JIMIN WHAT THE HELL??

Hoseok: ...ChimChim..who hurt you?

Jungkook: an ex boyfriend from like...seven or so years back. Kid had some serious issues. Jihyun told me about how obsessive this dude was and he was sort of a dick. He cheated on Jimin all the time I guess but managed to "make up for it" so Jimin let it slide.

Seokjin: that explains why he took Jungkook back those few times..

Taehyung: damn..I'm sorry we all just pried into your life..

Jimin: it's fine..I almost feel relieved now that you all understand why Jungkook was always so upset.

Namjoon: just once...ONCE..I want a normal conversation..

Yoongi: next time man..next time.

~~~
Aayyee it's ya girl with the second update..but I also might not post tomorrow..depends how I feel

I love y'all for reading this...y'all loyal 💕💕💕💕💕💕