132

Y'ALL I CLOSE IN 10 MINUTES YEEET!!

I'll probably have to pause this update to close and drive home but then I'll come back!

~~~

"Yes Hoseok, what do you need I'm working?" Yoongi asked slightly annoyed.

"Papa! Daddy is getting into a fight with Baba's oppa and Baba is trying to make them not fight" Somin explained into the phone as best she could hoping that somehow Yoongi would magically teleport to prevent a dispute.

"Uuuhhh...give Daddy the phone."

"DADDY! PAPA WANTS TO TALK TO YOU!!" Yoongi moved his phone away as Somin screamed into the phone (she's like six or something she don't know how phones work right).

"Hello?"

Yoongi could tell from the tone of Hoseok's voice that all hope to prevent an outbreak was useless so he said the most supportive thing he could think of.

"Kick his ass I guess? Can I talk to Taetae though?"

Hoseok threw the phone at Taehyung, who fell trying to grab it in the process, and frantically tried to hold it upright to talk to Yoongi.

"Yoongs, this is not good man like my hyung is being held back by my two little brothers and Sominah is holding Hobi's leg so he can't walk and my boss is complaining that we need to go outside and...oh my God what if I get fired...what if my brother reports Hoseok for hitting him first if he does...WHAT IF HOSEOK GETS HURT..WHAT THE FUCK?!?!"

~~~
Time to close!!!!
~~~
Aaaaaaaaaand I'm back..it was 10pm and now it's 1130pm...aye
~~~

The next thing Taehyung knew was his step father, Mansik, intervened.

"Seungyo, stop behaving like this. You look like a damn fool."

"Yes dad. I'm not gonna forget this though. Watch yourself gayboy" and with that Seungyo left with his father. Both Sanghyun and Sangwoo bowed to Hoseok and Taehyung apologizing for the way their father and eldest brother acted.

"Hobi...can you please go home? My boss said you're causing a distraction." Taehyung hung his head low when he had to kick his boyfriend out. Hoseok completely understood though and patted the youngers head.

"It's okay Taetae, I understand. Sominah we're leaving."

"Bye Baba! See you at home" she hugged Taehyung's leg as he patted her head. And so the two went on their way.

~~~
Little time skip to Hoseok and Somin walking around the neighborhood
~~~

"Well well, look who we have here"

"Seungyo hyung," Sangwoo pleaded, "leave hyungs boyfriend and daughter alone."

"Daddy, why is uncle looking at you like that?" Somin asked gripping into Hoseok's hand tighter.

"I suggest you listen to your little brother and go on your way. I have no time to squabble." Hoseok tried to walk past Seungyo but was instead grabbed and pushed to the ground.

"Hyung! Leave him alone. Come on he has his kid with him." Sanghyun came in to try to hold his older brother since he noticed Somin's lip quiver.

Seeing his daughter frightened, Hoseok did the only reasonable thing he could think up. He gets up, picks her up, and walks away.

"Hoseok hyung!" Sanghyun ran up to Hoseok and bowed deeply "I'm so so so so very sorry for the way Seungyo hyung is acting. I don't know why he's acting this way. He used to shelter and protect Taehyung hyung but I think that maybe seeing that someone else is doing it got him jealous or something. Please know that you can visit Sangwoo or I whenever you want. We really want to get to know you and Sominah. Again, I'm truly very sorry for what happened today."