181

Guess who's working past their scheduled time...

Me

~~~

~~~VMin dms~~~

TaeTae: it's just...WHAT THE FUCK?!

Chimmy: it's alright man, it honestly isn't a big deal that they let Seokjing hyung move over...I imagine he helps cook and clean.

TaeTae: I CAN HELP COOK AND CLEAN!

Chimmy: not saying you can't,  but maybe Yoongi hyung just didn't want to leave you there alone. Talk to them about it. Hoseok is upset you aren't talking to him

TaeTae: I know, he's whining to me...THIS BRINGS ME BACK TO WHEN I WANTED TO BREAK UP BECAUSE THEY NEVER DISCUSS ANYTHING!

Chimmy: come on buddy, you know they mean no harm. They just...fuck it, I can't even defend them. They're in the wrong to be honest. They should've let you visit...It was only a ViSIt!

TaeTae: THAT'S WHAT I'M SAYING BRO! Like, they said it would be a problem because all of them work, but then they let hyung move in with a child...HOW IS THAT FAIR!

Chimmy: it's not. I completely understand why you're upset...wanna come to Busan(ㆆᴗㆆ)

TaeTae: CAN I VISIT?! You won't be busy(゚ペ)

Chimmy: I mean, I work, but you could visit the cafe I work at. And Jungkook will have classes, so you'll be alone for a few hours, but you can make yourself at home (๑¯◡¯๑)

TaeTae: I literally love you so much thank you so much(⺣◡⺣)♡*

Chimmy: of course doll

TaeTae: don't tell any of the hyungs(´._.')

Chimmy: tell them what?

~~~
Drama in the BTS fanfic world?!

Obviously, I can't just let them be happy.