165

I'd like everyone to appreciate my doggo real quick..
He was fine..just salty I stopped petting him because I was aggressively texting at the time..

~~~

~~~NamJin dms~~~

Joonie: but how would that make sense?

Jinie: how would what make sense?

Joonie: ...hello beautiful

Jinie: ....did I stutter???

Joonie: that was meant for Hoseok hyung...we're havin a chat..and we don't want anyone else involved..

Jinie: well then...bye??

Joonie: ♡(ŐωŐ人)

~~~

~~~NamSeok dms~~~

Joon: I almost just got Jin involved..

Seok: I would fucking slap you so hard..

Joon: so why did you ask me for help for this surprise out of everyone again?

Seok: well, you're typically the most mature out of all of us, and I figured you would be the best at helping with finding a nice place for the week..

Joon: I'm hella excited to take a trip to Japan..what about out kids though..I feel bad leaving Gitae.

Seok: nah, they're coming. Sominie is already telling me she wants to share a room with Jimin..she got a crush I think..

Joon: should we announce in the group chat that you and I are planning a trip to Japan?

Seok: hmmm...we should just be like 'hey...take these several days off for a surprise!!' Then we'll tell them.

Joon: Jimin will be the biggest concern...you know he's gonna refuse when you explain you'll pay for everyone since you can easily afford it..

Seok: and I'm sure Jungkook will either talk him into being okay, or I'll just ignore Jimin and we'll go ok with our trip idea.

Joon: sounds like a plan, into the group chat we go.

~~~

~~~BTS group chat~~~

Taehyung: yeah, Hobi did the same thing to me because I heard Somin say something about Jimin and when I asked Hoseok was like NOOOOOOOOOOOO

Jimin: why me?

Jungkook: cause you're fucking gorgeous what do you mean??

Yoongi: my daughter has a crush...get over yourself Park..

Seokjin: does anyone know what Namjoon and Hoseok are talking about though? After talking to Yoongi, they've been secretive..

Namjoon: I'm not being secretive...

Taehyung: Hobi has been (´; ω ;`)

Jungkook: bro...I'll fight hin for you?!

Hoseok: stay in thy lane bunboy, but Namjoon and I have been planning a trip for all of us..and it was gonna be a surprise.