126

I would like to start by apologizing for not updating sooner. I know like 10 of you actually keep up with this so...my bad yo...

~~~

~~~JiKook dms~~~

Kookie: I'm okay. I went to an actual doctor to get my arm checked and I'm taking an antibiotic to prevent an infection. The swelling should go down in a few days. Mingyu is currently walking me home and then my mom is going to drive him home and shes going to drop me off at your apartment because I want to hide in your bed for the next week and she's going out of town for two weeks so...yep

Mochi: well hello to you too. I'm not home right now but if you want to get dropped off at the cafe I'm here until 10.

Kookie: I'll let you know when I'm leaving my house.

~~~BTS group chat~~~

Hoseok: so how does one explain to a toddler that it's not okay to run around with a knife...

Namjoon: tell her how dangerous it is to run around with one or to swing it around

Taehyung: "but papa(Yoongi) swings the knife all the time when he cooks.."

Seokjin: this is some tea

Jimin: hyung, you shouldn't swing a knife to begin with?!

Yoongi: it's not like I fucking swing it all day. It's one of those things that like, I'll be chatting with Tae or Hoseokie and I'll need a hand gesture but the knife is in my hand. Plus I put her in time out..

Namjoon: you ever thought, well damn, just don't swing a knife while it's in your hand. Just put it down.

Taehyung: Yoongs would probably wave around a sword or gun if it was in his hand because he ain't got time to place it down. Also, how is Jungkookie?!

Jimin:

Seokjin: why is he sitting up and not laying down comfortably?

Hoseok: maybe he is comfortable like that hyung.

Jimin: he was in the bed a little while ago but every little noise he heard makes him jump and he wanted to be close.

Taehyung:

Jungkook: is that Hoseok being annoyed that I'm nervous or??

Hoseok: not at all, you have every right to be nervous about what had happened. I was glaring at Somin because she gave me a flower crown..

Namjoon: first off, you look handsome with a flower crown. But why did you glare

Yoongi: "daddy~!! Heres a flower crown that baba(Tae) gave me!

You look like a horse that won a race...hahahahahaha daddy's a horse daddy's a horse hahahaha!"
The laugh was cute but then she ran off and it was fucking priceless.

Seokjin: if Gitae ever insulted me like that, I would disown him. I mean I'm fucking gorgeous.

Jungkook: alright mister worldwide handsome. Your ego is higher than my standards damn.

Taehyung: idiot....3....2....1

Jimin: the hell is that supposed to mean...

Hoseok: want me to go to Busan and kick his ass?

Jungkook: THAT WAS OUT OF CONTEXT WAIT! let me rephrase. Hyung, your ego is higher than my standards just like Jimins perfection.

Namjoon: nice save bro, nice save.

~~~
I honestly don't know what this story is anymore..