116

I would like to note that Hoseok looks like an absolute babe..I love him..ALSO I HAVE A PILLOW WITH HIS FACE NEAHAHA

~~~

"Hey buddy..how ya doing?" Taehyung slowly approached Yoongi who was sitting on the sofa like a potato.

"I've had better days. What's on your mind? You look like you have a question."

Taehyung thought for a moment on how to tell Yoongi that Hoseok was possibly going to call to attempt to sort this out.

"Well, I was talking with Hobi and uh, why haven't you been texting him at all?" Taehyung plopped on the sofa staring at Yoongi with a confused look in his eyes.

I mean, Yoongi loves Hoseok right? So why isn't he putting an effort to talk to him to bring him and Somin home?

"I don't even know what to say to him. I was a fucking asshole to him and then he was a douche which made me more upset which caused him to get upset and for fucks sake Tae, you got upset."

Yoongi slumped further into the sofa and Taehyung could see sadness in his eyes. He wanted to sort things out with Hoseok but they were all so mean to each other he doesn't know where to start to even try and fix this.

Handing Yoongi his phone, Taehyung shrugged and said "just ask him about his day like you would anybody else." And with that, Taehyung left the room.

~~~

~~~new chat~~~

Yoongi: hello.

Hoseok: ...hi?

Yoongi: how was your day?

Hoseok: it was okay I guess..

Yoongi: anything exciting happen?

Hoseok: Somin climbed a tree today and awkwardly fell and scraped her knee but I put a bandaid on. Other than that nope

Yoongi: okay...

Hoseok: that's it? You don't talk to me for like a month and I know Tae said something and all I get is an awkward hello, a generic question and a fucking okay? I get if your mad at me over this situation and I am sorry but if you don't want to talk to me you didn't have too even if Tae asked you.

Yoongi: I'm sorry. I've wanted to talk to you but terrible things were said and I figured you didn't want to talk and then Tae told me you would chat with him sometimes and I wanted to text you, honestly I did. But I didn't know what to say and Tae suggested I ask about your day...

Hoseok: well now you know I'll respond.

~~~Hoseok added Taehyung to the chat~~~

Taehyung: oooohhh a new chat?! ARE WE STARTING OVER?!?!?!?!

Yoongi: I wouldn't mind that. I swear I'll try to not be a dick and I'll be more supportive.

Hoseok: I want to start from block one. I don't want to be considered to actually be in a relationship but, if you two don't team up against me for dumb shit, I'm willing to talk and go back to the apartment. Or a new apartment to get our own rooms.

Taehyung: Hobi yes!!! We can be bestfriends like we were before and then go back to dating!

Yoongi: Tae, no he doesn't want to move fast or anything. When he wants to join our relationship again, he'll tell us.

Hoseok: I'm telling you both now that I'm going to stop this God awful medication when it ends. I absolutely hate it and I'm miserable and Somin even asked why I eat something I don't like.

Taehyung: but...you promise it's okay that you don't take the medicine? If you don't want it it's fine I'm not gonna be mad..but..

Yoongi: how is Sominah anyways? And when did you restart the medicine?

Hoseok: I restarted like four days ago and I was fine without it but I was just taking it incase we fought over custody of Somin. And she's fine, she is currently asleep and attached to my leg..

Taehyung: I miss her so much..I just want her back home as soon as possible. I want to hug her, and watch tv with her, and take her on walks with me, and sleep in the bed snuggled with her..aaahh those were the days..my lil baby ☺☺

Yoongi: me too Tae. It's abnormally quite without her here. I miss hearing the sound of her running whenever dinner was ready or when her favorite show was on.

Hoseok: she still does that here.

Yoongi: I bet she wants to come home to. You should come back by the end of the week honestly. I still can't believe you just left with her like that.

Taehyung: Yoongs....no

Hoseok: did you only talk to me today and say all that because you wanted me to bring Somin home?

Taehyung: Hobi please, I doubt he meant it like that. He really did tell me he wanted to talk to you!

Hoseok: and here I was thinking aahh he finally admits he was also in the wrong and wants to reconcile...how silly of me

Yoongi: okay first off, before you get upset read what Tae just said. Secondly, the medication your taking obviously isn't working if you're getting pissed off because I commented on wanting our child back home, my fucking bad.

Taehyung: CAN YOU BOTH SHUT THE FUCK UP FOR ONCE!!

Hoseok: (o_O)

Yoongi: ...

Taehyung: I may not be fucking perfect and I know I said some dumb shit and I know that I've taken sides. BUT THE TWO OF YOU ARE HONESTLY SO FUCKING ANNOYING ALL YOU DO IS BLAME EACH OTHER! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUUUUUUUUUUT UUUUP!!!

Hoseok: damn Tae..I'm sorry.. Yoongs, I'm sorry fo always getting mad at you. And this might not be the best time but...DAMN MY BABY BOY GETTING MAD AND DOMINANT IS A NEW FUCKING KINK!

Yoongi: damn..me too Hoseokie. I'll try my best to be more understanding like when we first started dating...but right now I have to go find Tae in the living room because angry dominant Tae is a hot Tae.

Taehyung: NOPE! I'm considering sleeping over at Liu's house

Hoseok: I will literally take whatever mode of transportation to prevent you from going over there..

Taehyung: well you aren't here skfnejwkfjdksxn

Yoongi: I got him and I took his phone. He's staying home. Goodnight Hoseokie. "Goodnight Hobi! I love you! Tell Sominah I love her too!" -Tae

Hoseok: goodnight both of you. "Goodnight baba, goodnight papa. I love you both!" -Somin. She woke up because I twitched my leg in anger..

~~~
ITS PAST MIDNIGHT AND I HAVE TO WAKE UP IN LESS THAN 7 HOURS GOODNIGHT!